Days of dark OPKs

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hey I keep expecting my OPKs to turn positive the next day but nothing so far. I'm cd14 and normally get a positive around cd11 so confused. Do you think I'm close? Anyone had this happen before?

Attachments

• IMG_3965.jpg
    IMG_3965.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 19
That would be pretty normal for me. I usually then get a very dark one before my positive. Keep testing :thumbup:

CD16 ..This is this afternoon's tests using same urine sample. I would have thought the cassette is looking pretty positive but IC says otherwise sooo I jut don't know anymore :( I never usually ovulate this late hmmm

Attachments

• IMG_3988.jpg
    IMG_3988.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
Is it possible you maybe missed it earlier in your cycle? The ic is definitely not positive, and the picture of the bottom one it’s close to the same as the control line, but still a bit lighter.

I finally think I have a positive OPK!! CD 17 and it's so typical that I'm about to go pick up my baby niece to look after for the night so not sure we will BD haha woops

Attachments

• IMG_3996.jpg
    IMG_3996.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Oh yes that bottom one is definitely positive! Hope your niece sleeps well so you guys can get on it! Good luck!

Oh yeah! that's definitely a super positive one.
Hopefully kids go to sleep early tonight ;) Good luck !!!

Ok so to confuse matters more...The OPK was still super positive on CD18 and we managed to BD but haven't since .. fast forward to now at CD23, around 5dpo and to pass the time I just took another OPK (why oh why!) and look.... I have no idea any more !! Anyone shed any light?

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpg
    IMG_4070.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.