Days

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score

Oooooo :shock: doesn't seem so long in days!

doesnt does it! im hoping this part will fly by now, im getting bored now lol

x

Me too Layla

has it gone ok for you or slow up to now?

44 Days my gosh thats not long at all is it!

xx

the first and last tri has/is going really quick im finding, the middle tri was the worst, had lots of emotional problems which messed me up and that made the time go really slow.

Was thinking today, i have the midwifes on thursday, then my final hospital appointment on the 30th, We put the xmas stuff up on the 1st of Dec then after that its anytime really, thats whats exciting me..... you wtach now tho, i will go bloody over due lol

The hospital have said they can make sure i have the baby before xmas as they dont want tehre wards full over that time, but im not sure about that, i cant be induced coz of what happend on Coby and i defo dont want a c section, so its all up to this little man to deicde the date..

x

i think the 2nd tri was the longest by far=== and the third tri=== i'll be starting in a few days--- i';m sure will just fly by for me and the rest of us on here as its the holidays and we'll all be too busy with everything to realize where the time went---

layla---hope all goes well for u ----

Oooh how exciting! Only seems like 5 mins since you went into double figures and here you are over half way! (if that makes sense :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->