daytime naps

oct-bump

Reaction score
Where do you put your LO for daytime naps? I'm wondering if my LO is not getting enough rest during the day. She usually cat naps (20 to a hour btwn meals) in her bouncy seat, but lately she has been really cranking and doesn't seem to get comfy in the seat anymore.

My LO takes her nap in her swing...of course she sleeps at night there also, its the only place she will sleep for any extended period of time.

My baby only two weeks old but when I get her nap tims down (mean while we let her sleep in her bassinet) we are going to put her in her crib for naps. I would put her where she comfy and what is comfy for both of you!

I put Jac in his cot for naps since he's been approx 5 months old (used to be in the bouncy chair)....an he's now nearly 8 months old.

...since approx 3-4 months he only really takes 3x30 mins naps in the day. I think it's all he needs. Maybe you need to try the cot or maybe that's all the time she needs :shrug:

xxx

We found Holly slept much better once she was going into her cot in her room for naps - when she was tiny and used to nap in the lounge with us, she didnt sleep for long. Now she has naps (usually 3 a day) which are between 45 mins and 2 hours. Usually two 45 min ones and a 1.5/2 hour one.

My friends baby has 30 min naps a few times a day and he does fine. I think all babies are different, its just a case of working out what is good for yours.

Would def recommend trying her in her cot, see if it makes a difference. May take a few days for her to get used to napping there, but stick with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->