Daytime Sleep!!

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi Ya. I was just wondering if anyone else has problems getting their LO to sleep in the day? Most of the time Toby really fights it and i know he is tired cause he gets grumpy rubbing eyes etc. This is the only problem I have with him and I have tried everything. Sometimes he will sleep for 2-3 hours in afternoon and then other times its 30-45 mins and he wakes up still grumpy cause he is still tired. I dont have this problem with him at night he has a bath bottle with lullaby on and i put him down and he is generally asleep within 15 mins. He goes to bed between 7-8pm sleeps for 11-12 hours and then sleeps for approx another 2 hrs. I forgot to say that he sleeps in car seat fine and sometimes fusses in pram but then goes to sleep. Thanks a lot for reading xx

Maley doesnt like to sleep in the day much... (at night she sleeps from 11.30pm through til 7am then goes back down til 11)....in the day she will fight it but i just lay her on her belly on the sofa and let her cry a bit then she gets too tired to fight it...i been doing that for the last few weeks and she is getting better at just going to sleep,...once i put her on her belly she knows its time to sleep....and if she wakes up after 15 minutes i just pop her dummy back in and leave her and she will go off again

i have problems with amelia sleeping during the day i either have to go out in the car or the pram took the pram out today for an hour and she slept for 45 mins but if im lucky she will fall asleep in her swinging chair but takes a while of screaming before she gives in at this point shes over tired:sleep:

so have decided to start my diet sort of as breast feeding so will have some extra and power walk with the pram Amelia gets a good nap and i get my figure back finger crossed!

Gem x

Thanks for your replies. I forgot to say that I have not been out with him much in the pram lately as he just recovering from a bad chest infection and its been really cold. I think if we are indoors I will just have to maybe let him cry for a bit and see if he settles. I just hate doing that xx

Hannah is a short napper and always has been. Most days it's 3-4 30-45 minute naps. The number of times she's slept longer than that I can count on one hand! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->