Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

BLW- Gill Ripley book and our Beco Gemini!!! :happydance::happydance: so excited!

I am thinking of ordering some more CP pop ins I bought one last week pre loved and quite likies :D

Love the BG organic but they take so freakin long to dry its a joke :dohh:

Hoping for some fluff mail this week! I know my order from C&C has been dispatched :D I got a reply from Heather (Poshbugs) about my custom, the guy who made up the embroidery design hadn't sent her the colour charts :dohh: She should have them soon, so fingers crossed I'll have the nappy before Christmas :rofl: Got a custom WN in the works too, can't wait! :D

Hoping for some fluff mail this week! I know my order from C&C has been dispatched :D I got a reply from Heather (Poshbugs) about my custom, the guy who made up the embroidery design hadn't sent her the colour charts :dohh: She should have them soon, so fingers crossed I'll have the nappy before Christmas :rofl: Got a custom WN in the works too, can't wait! :D

theres nothing more exciting than a perfectly wrapped c&c package!

btw ive still no sling :cry:

I have just ordered my fuzzibunzs one size :happydance: I'm very excited and wish I'd done it earlier but those explosive poos scared me too much :haha:

i'm waiting for my ct cupcakes from mynx, one flip outter, two flip inserts and my tutu wetbag! hoping to get them all by the end of the week! i'm too excited! lol!

Dear Mr Postie... I've been VERY naughty....

2 pairs boy leggings, one from china, (it'll be a long wait!)
Replacement buggy hood
Replacement buggy wheel (must've been a Fri pm jobby!)
Little roo comforter, (spare!!)
SNOOPY (!!) poshbugs
Full sleeve bibs for BLW

AND still waiting, (rather unhopefully) for 2 itti's..

(If anyone wants some lilac wonderoos v1 I may be selling!)

Poshbugs has arrived and is lovely!!
Bibs arrived...
Now also waiting on some fleecy waterproofs, waterproof booties and mittens! Getting ready for winter babywearing lol!

Replacement buggy hood
SNOOPY (!!) poshbugs
Full sleeve bibs for BLW

Bibs arrived...
Now also waiting on some fleecy waterproofs, waterproof booties and mittens! Getting ready for winter babywearing lol!

What one did you get (Poshbugs)? Was it a pocket or AI2? I think mine is an AI2 and am curious to see what it is like. Got response from Heather that it was late arriving as she needed to add additional snaps to it and it got mislaid under a pile of stuff. She's posting today apparently.

I'm also waiting for a buggy liner from her but she's announced the week's orders and my name is not among them. :nope: Was originally supposed to be made up on the Wednesday but I guess she is running late again. I'm not going to get any use out of it as it is already footmuff weather. Won't get an airing till next Spring. :cry:

Issy inserts take ages to dry! I have some washed on Friday night and the night ones still aren't dry! I know things are damp right now but that's crazy. I wish I had a dryer (or central heating that I knew how to turn on). Thank goodness my husband comes back tonight and he can show me how to work the system. (We've already been living here since May, I'm not a total dunce normally).

I want my Wn custom and my Wnos!! They should both be coming this week or next hopefully! Waiting for lots of other stuff too. My poshbugs is hopefully being made up this week as she said she tends to wait till she has a few nappies to do then spend an afternoon sewing them all up :happydance:

Replacement buggy hood
SNOOPY (!!) poshbugs
Full sleeve bibs for BLW

Bibs arrived...

What one did you get (Poshbugs)? Was it a pocket or AI2? I think mine is an AI2 and am curious to see what it is like. Got response from Heather that it was late arriving as she needed to add additional snaps to it and it got mislaid under a pile of stuff. She's posting today apparently.

I'm also waiting for a buggy liner from her but she's announced the week's orders and my name is not among them. :nope: Was originally supposed to be made up on the Wednesday but I guess she is running late again. I'm not going to get any use out of it as it is already footmuff weather. Won't get an airing till next Spring. :cry:

Issy inserts take ages to dry! I have some washed on Friday night and the night ones still aren't dry! I know things are damp right now but that's crazy. I wish I had a dryer (or central heating that I knew how to turn on). Thank goodness my husband comes back tonight and he can show me how to work the system. (We've already been living here since May, I'm not a total dunce normally).

:rofl: yes the issys are a mare as are the BG organic :dohh: Dreading winter drying as I am such a scrooge and dont wanna use heating. I use the log burner :D

im dreading gettign things dry too as this flat almost seems damp when its cold which isnt great for drying nappys i gues its the old windows that open from top or bottom which once you open from the top are a PITA to close properly again so we always have a slight cold draft

jms got the cushie thankyou hun :D

waiting on

1 custom wnnl
1 custom wnai2
1 custom wnss
ellaroo wrap
poncho
space invaders top (for logan)
wool wash and lanolin
1 mutt
1 other nappy ive forgotton what it was!

Think thats all for now! I picked up 4 cushies and 3 issys last friday at a nappicino :D

I really want to go to a nappucino, none round here i dont think :(

Thanks Erin!

I am now awaiting:

WNNN Monsters
WNOS Toxic biohazard custom
WNNN Ooga
Ebay cheapie
BBOS
BGv3
Pack of terry nappies

jms - got the Itti AIO this morning, thanks very much hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->