Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Noooooooooo they didn't come - I am gutted I am sooo excited about these and I always post them 1st class :cry:

Plus I am sorting a stash picture and I wanted to include them

i'm waiting for my ct cupcakes from mynx, one flip outter, two flip inserts and my tutu wetbag! hoping to get them all by the end of the week! i'm too excited! lol!

Yay got them all!!! BUT I'm not due a nappy wash till at least tomorrow, so I can't pre wash :cry:

Still waiting for WNOS, WNNN x 2 here! And bloody ebay cheapie and BBOS! :dohh:

yay one of my wnnn and the bambinex have arrived yay oh and some earrings i won in a facebook auction, thats one chrismtas present brought for 99p:thumbup: i love facebook auctions

ooooo jms ..we can be bump buddies....
how exciting for us...having early year babies!! I really want her to arrive just before christmas..like a few days!:haha:

ps..anyone know how long does the ebay cheapies usually take..I ordered from 97k

Mine took around 12 days to arrive. How long have you been waiting?

I ordered on 25th sept...
So its been 11 days...well only 8 working days though:dohh:

Where is the postie? I am expecting many packages and will be very annoyed if nothing comes today.

I want my BBSS to arrive. it's been nearly 2 weeks since I bought them off CNT. beginning to get a bit worried :(

She originally said she'd post it the next day, it hadn't arrived a week later so I chased it and she said she was really sorry but hadn't had a chance to get to the post office, and she'd put in in the post that day (last friday) first class. admittedly the postie hasn't been yet today but I would have expected them to be here by yesterday at the latest tbh. If they haven't arrived today then I'll have to chase her again *sigh*

I got my newborn moon and stars staccinator today :cloud9: and bambooty zoom zoom and pack of newborn prefolds :) HELP WITH THE FOLDS SOMEONE :haha:

I got a Lakeland Airer but not the fancy one. Only got Spuggies liners today. Where or where are my nappies?

I got cushie tushie ladibird and bee today...I THINK IM IN LOVE!:cloud9:

Did you get the mini lala from me hun and the bbss?

Postie's been and no nappies :( Where are they??!!

2nd postie finally came. :happydance: Got 5 Issy Bears including a preloved one from Jetters as well as a preloved WNNN. The WNNN is a lovely purple colour, grape aid I think. All in the wash now.

Still waiting on my Poshbugs, an Etsy nappy, 5 WNOS, a preloved MonkeySnuggles and some Blueberry OS inserts off CNT. Oh and 2 Ebay cheapies that I'm now regretting buying. May sell them on once they arrive.

On the upside I've now sold 15 of my other nappies so at least I'm making a bit of room for all my new nappies. :blush:

My custom WNOS arrived!!! :dance: Thanks so much AG, it's gorgeous, can't wait to put LO in it :D

Just my Poshbugs to go now :)

Lliena, my MLL came this afternoon! Thanks hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"