Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

But we get a lot more holidays in the UK

yeah...so true!!

well I got my leopard carseat coversand small BG..
still no starbunz covers...which was hopping to get so i can take my stash photo! :(

i got my nippas at last lol gonna try one out on the next nappy change

A nappy I waited a month for is sadly not working out for me. Am so annoyed. It is really cute as well and I really wanted it to be a good fit. Another night nappy I tried I'm also not thrilled about and am thinking of selling on. I've had a lot of lunch recently with new to me nappies but guess it is running out.

No mail today. I was expecting two WNNNs. Surely they must come tomorrow. Also was checking back on emails and the last two WNOS I ordered were ordered three weeks ago on this coming Monday. I'm hoping I'll get a despatch notice today.

Still waiting for my Poshbugs :cry: Really hoping it gets here soon!

I got my mama cloths, breastpads and one diaper (an ooga booga one!! :yipee:). I'm still waiting on 6 ebay cheapies, 4 tiny tush diaper covers, and a canadian cloth cupcake diaper (etsy). :coffee:

I think customs might have held my cupcake diaper hostage :cry:

Hah. I've been waiting for my Poshbugs since Sept 25th! To be fair, Heather said she was going to do my buggy liner this week and I said to just send it with that - having already sent two previous reminders. However, no sign of the liner and still no nappy. Oh well. I've heard her stuff is worth waiting for but there's an awful lot of waiting involved.

Mine was ordered on 14th September ;) To be fair, she had to go to a heck of a lot of hassle to get the embroidery I wanted. I know the embroidery has been done, so guess it's just the putting together bit, and then the posting :)

Mine was ready made though. Arcanegirl and some others bought ones at the same time and they've all had there ones for ages. Boo.

Eep. I suppose if she's hanging onto it to send with your liner that's the reason for the delay then?

Hope you get yours soon :hugs:

ooh please mr postie bring me my FIRST EVER coth nappies soon!
i just ordered my first bumgenius v4 and itti tutto :happydance: and i'm getting my pop in v3 from the shop tomorrow! i knew i was excited about using cloth but i didnt realise how much :blush:

waiting on custom wn orders
colin the cow from holdens landing
c&c order giraffe ct, 2 issys one night one day , night bambooty and 2 boosters
pbpd nappy from cnt

Mr Postie please bring me my ~
Rockin Green Nappy wash
My 5 Bambooty's
and my 2 ittis
I am so impaitent!

Am awaiting
2 custom wnos- only just got invoice printed email so will be week or 2 yet
2 preordered day issys, eeyore n pooh and flutterby
And now thanks to the fabulous mynx a pink paisley issy ive been after for months :)

Eta: oh n forgot Also a muttaqin in the pretty boho blossom.

Only waiting on-

3 custom wn
instock wnnl
2 ebay cheapies

I hope I get my WNOS this week!! Ooo and I nearly forgot! I have 2 Easyfits v2 coming too!

(there's was alot of too/twos in that sentance!:haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->