Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

No fluff this week so far but expecting a few to arrive by Friday/Saturday - 3 WNOS, 2 WNNNs, 1 Issy, maybe finally my Poshbugs, maybe 2 more preloved Issys that I'm waiting to hear about.

I love the WNNN I have. It is a minky one and so soft. Does anyone have any of the bamboo ones? I just bought two and was hoping they felt as nice.

After that I will be done until the new Issy minky or Blueberry prints become available.

No fluff this week so far but expecting a few to arrive by Friday/Saturday - 3 WNOS, 2 WNNNs, 1 Issy, maybe finally my Poshbugs, maybe 2 more preloved Issys that I'm waiting to hear about.

I love the WNNN I have. It is a minky one and so soft. Does anyone have any of the bamboo ones? I just bought two and was hoping they felt as nice.

After that I will be done until the new Issy minky or Blueberry prints become available.

Oh I definately gotta get me some of those when they come out!!

I know! They look great and I will justify it as I don't have any Blueberries as I always wanted one.

I cant find any links to the new print pics :( Can anyone direct me there please! :hugs:

I just looked on their website and didn't see them there. Must be just on the Youtube video.

Still no new diapers yet... but I sort of went from waiting on 8 to waiting on 12 :blush: :rofl:

well I finally figured out the problem...I GOT MY POSTMAN REPLACED! :blush:
I made a complaint about two weeks about as the postman was getting lazy..when I started to order nappies they begain to come in everyday and he would leave my packages downstairs in the mail area..out in the open..even the ones that were recored and needed to be signed for. I was furious as I didnt want anyone to steal my nappies..so lodge a complaint after he did it for two weeks straight..everyday...and the royal mail sent me saying they will resolve the problem and to contact them if it isnt fixed within 7 days..well two days went by and I had NO mail..and today the new postman came to my door..introduced himself and gave me a package (3 small BG) :)
He told me that that he was reassigned as the old postman had some complaints :blush:

Yey! They got there, your cover and the other 3 got sent first class this morning hun too :D

thanks love..hope they show up tommorrow!! except I wont be in ..just remembered!! damn! :(

:coffee: I'm still waiting on everything for me... except I bought a swing the other day and it came in... except no batteries. lol
I'm waiting on 12 diapers, 3 baby leg warmers now!

This morning I recieved 2 preloved BBOS inserts and my Little Lamb boosters. I bought Large instead of the small ones and they're absolutely huge.. not sure if they'll fit in the pocket nappies that I have ... fingers crossed!

Still waiting for 1 ebay cheapie. I ordered 7 - 6 one day and the other the next. The 6 arrived on Saturday - no sign of the lonely one.

I am still waiting for EVERYTHING!
I think my mail man hates our house or something:(

Not so patiently Waiting for:
2x ebay cheapies one zebra! and one retro circles
5x babylegs soo cute I cant wait for them
1x Itti from Bubbles.
1x itti from Eala
2x ittis and boosters from Twiglet
1x wet bag from ebay
1x mei tai
12x reusable wipes
4x head hands
1x tutu Zebra and hot pink~
12x girly wipes
2x itti M from bubbles
2x BRAND NEW ittis from the itti store:)
2x mini boosters from the itti store.
1x pink itti M from hayley x
1x Mint itti M

it keeps getting bigger and bigger but I am not getting anything:(

That is my list!

Jeepers, so much for the estimate of 5 days :( Really hope it gets to you soon! I did all the palava with having my address on the top left hand corner and everything (which apparently Canadian customs now demands!) so they shouldn't have any reason to refuse it!

I'm just waiting patiently for my Poshbugs custom :)

Oh, and I e-mailed C&C to see if they will be getting the BG prints in at any point :blush:

Not so patiently Waiting for:
2x ebay cheapies one zebra! and one retro circles
5x babylegs soo cute I cant wait for them
1x Itti from Bubbles.
1x itti from Eala
2x ittis and boosters from Twiglet
1x wet bag from ebay
1x mei tai
12x reusable wipes
4x head hands
1x tutu Zebra and hot pink~
12x girly wipes
2x itti M from bubbles
2x BRAND NEW ittis from the itti store:)
2x mini boosters from the itti store.
1x pink itti M from hayley x
1x Mint itti M

it keeps getting bigger and bigger but I am not getting anything:(

That is my list!

:shock: Wow! I want a list like that! :rofl:

HAHAHAHA that is like 3 weeks of nappy buying!
I am done now though!

Well if I ever get this things Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"