Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

:grr: I'm still waiting...also now for another BGV3, a BG AIO medium and a cushie tushie :) I think I'm definately due to receive some fluffy mail tomorrow.

Just ordered:

Monkey Doodlez swim nappy
3 medium Bambooty (day nappies)
2 more rolls of Tots Bots spunlace liners

from C&C :D Yay, I'm so excited to be awaiting fluffmail again!

Recieved my 2 petal MLLs today! :happydance:

Just 2 more preloved MLLs, some flongies and some TB Stretchies :happydance:

My mei tai came today!

So not waiting on much, got 2 parcels waiting at sorting office that i missed yesterday.. they are probably something boring like hoover bags tho!!

Fluffpuffin, Your fluffy mail is being sent out today so you should have some mail sooon :)

Im about to order another 3 easyfits and an issy bear.

May have to order another bitti boo as well, theyre just so soft...

:happydance: - thanks hun :) I love fluffy mail.

well, I got my preloved itti tutto and bambooty today :yipee:. Put the itti straight on Isla and can't wait to see how it holds up :)

Woo hoo! Just received the trousers, jeans and top I bought in the Frugi sale! Hoping the trousers will be good for fitting over Xavi's cloth bum.

Well my 2 missed parcels were ebay cheapies(but in some awsome funky prints!!) and wait for it.............

hoover bags!! :rofl:

Erin I like your Mei tei! Where was it from and how much if you dont mind me asking? :)

:dohh: Ordered more than I meant to again

Ive got...
a preloved hedgehog issy,
easyfit flower power,
2 easyfit magic mushrooms,
a preloved cherrylicious totsbots wrap,
blue bitti boo,
and a bamboo itti mini booster.

Whooops lol.

I am posting out 6 nappies though so surely that makes it ok?! :blush:

Yes I went a bit mad this week as I sold some nappies

Waiting on
5 preloved Easyfits - cherrylicious, flower power, 2 brights, cosmic
1 preloved BBSS
1 WNSS
2 preloved Itti Tuttos in rockmelon and turquoise

Hope some come today.

Erin I like your Mei tei! Where was it from and how much if you dont mind me asking? :)

It was £18 hun i and i got it from victoria the slinglady on facebook!! Its sooo comfy too :D

just noticed your sig erin:hugs:

did i miss picks of your mei tai somewhere??
i just brought a preloved rose & rebellion:happydance: so im now waitin for that too

Its on my fb and in the babywearing pic bit hun :D

And thankyou :hugs:

Well today i got my wn package! Got him a bath towel with his name on and bath monster! And 2 wn a12 Only issue i have is that hes grown out of medium hr pockets so im praying the mhr ai2 fit him :(

Well today i got my wn package! Got him a bath towel with his name on and bath monster! And 2 wn a12 Only issue i have is that hes grown out of medium hr pockets so im praying the mhr ai2 fit him :(

Erin - what do you think of the WN bath towel? I'm debating whether to order one. I have my eye on the toadstools one or might design my own.

Erin - what do you think of the WN bath towel? I'm debating whether to order one. I have my eye on the toadstools one or might design my own.

Its huge!! And lovely!! Will take you a pic now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->