• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

LOL I have no dignity.. mine's usually a black cardi that is covered in lint balls, but its the most comfortable thing I own! :haha:
And cos my hair is short and I usually havent gotten round to sorting it out, my hair can look very scary in the mornings :rofl:

Lol, I always look bleary eyed and still in pj's when the postie comes...quite embarrassing really, he must think I'm a right lazy so-and-so :rofl:

I'm now still waiting on 2 pre-loved Pop-ins dream dri...

also: 1 x wool longies with Isla's name on the bum :), 1 x liquid lanolin from bums'n'roses and 1 x pre-loved yellow medium bambooty :) :)

someone tell me to STOOOOPP buying nappies please!!

I ordered some more nappies yesterday, convinced OH that I need to make sure I have enough for the next baby. So I'm waiting on:

2 Blueberry coveralls,
1 Tots Bots wrap,
3 Nature Babies wraps,
12 prefolds,
plus various liners, boosters, cloth wipes...

I might get in a little bit of trouble when he sees what my definition of "a few more" actually is! x

I got fluffy mail today :yipee: - 1 x pre-loved yellow bambooty & 2 x pop-ins dream dri :)

Yay - fluffy mail for me too today. Two more Easyfits (one starburst and one cosmic). Might order some more at some point as they are just so reliable - just wish they had a bigger range of boy-suitable prints.

Woohoo my Plum Kimono MLL arrived from ThatGirl (thanks hun! :hugs:)

Mynx you must take a picture of all your MLLs.

I got my dispatch email from C&C this morning so hopefully my new Ittis might be with me tomorrow. Probably Saturday though.

I got my dispatch email from C&C this morning so hopefully my new Ittis might be with me tomorrow. Probably Saturday though.

Lol definatley ;) I have 1 more to come, which is a pattern I dont have (taxi circles) so once that arrives I will take some updated stash pics :)

Im waiting for an amber teething Necklace....hurry up he is in pain and i want sleep! (hope it works) x

Lol definatley ;) I have 1 more to come, which is a pattern I dont have (taxi circles) so once that arrives I will take some updated stash pics :)

I love Taxi Circles, it's probably my favourite so far [although I have another 3 on the way, so things may change!] :lol:

Other than those...I'm waiting for some minkee liners, a fleece soaker and another Wild Child Dreami night nappy [had one arrive yesterday and it worked best for us so far] :thumbup:

Also two new SSCs...a Robyn's Nest Birdie Buckle and a Kanga X2:cloud9:just hoping they escape customs charges or I'll be in trouble!

Also just arrived was a Puddlekins night nappy, Ecobubs, LLS insert, Zorb boosters, wool longies and soaker :)

Seriously no more spending now :o

Cheeky wipes and an XL monket foot wetbag.

Im away for a few days so figured it was the perfect excuse to buy one :D

Um, I have another Taxi Circles to arrive now :blush:

Just got my 2 ecobubs!!!!!!! So exciting!!! Can't wait to wash them!! They seem so soft!
:happydance:

nothing in the post for me unless any of you are taking pity on me and sending me fluff for my birthday on sunday lol

Im waiting on a surprise competition prize! Can't wait to see what baby things I have won!

waiting on cheeky weekly prize
two cutie patooties - swaps
flip swaps
minky wonderoo swaps
2 pairs of woolies
pair of shorties
pair of flongies
fitted nappy
bitti boo swaps
erm...more but i cant remember..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online