Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Aw maaaaan, well... dibs if you ever sell them :rofl:

ETA - Hope your nan is OK x

:rofl: okie dokie

shes diabetic and hasnt been eating because shes had a bug so her blood sugars are screwed up, she was took in then released then doc sent her back for monitoring, she should be fine once her bugs gone

Aww, hope your nan's feeling better soon xxx

There was a large AIO moo itti going on CNT for £7 and I was second in line, wondered if anyone here nabbed it! :lol:

waiting on my Sml Fuzzi bunz, small rose fitted swaddlebee (which if anyone has a small swaddlebee wrap for, i would do a real-life happydance!), cupcakes AIO, small WN and 3 special ed ittis (giraffe, moo moo and pinky/purple dots)

this is what im waiting on, however iv received at LEAST another 6 nappies this week already...oops :blush:

Charliesam? She has over 2500 posts so I figured she was reliable!

Just as well really, I was offering to buy it during my self imposed fluff ban - figured it was too much of a bargain to pass up :D

Yeah, I sort of wish she hadn't told me that, so close but yet so far! :lol:

:rofl:

i only got the one from vampiredreams as i was swapping like for like,
i havent been using my SIO's at all because i prefer the AIO's, shes swapping strawberry fields with me too :) shes great :D

has anyone had anything sent by USPS?
my etsy prize was sent via that, i have the code and have been tracking it but in my email today i got this:

Attempted Delivery 22.03.10 07.04

now there was no card or anything posted thru so i dont know who delivers them over here royal mail, parcel force etc
i dunno if they redeliver or what :(

ah crap, i found it, its by parcel force and the girl just told me i have a customs charge :( thats crap i won it shouldnt have a charge :(

yeah thats dodge hun, talk to the people you won it from!

ah crap, i found it, its by parcel force and the girl just told me i have a customs charge :( thats crap i won it shouldnt have a charge :(

ahhhh eeeek! Customs charges are horrible :cry: you have to pay vat on it because it's over a certain amount and then you have to pay £8 on top for the parcelforce to hold it too. Whats worse is if you don't pay, the charge goes up after 10 days!

I'd speak to the lady who sent it though she can't do anything about it but she may refund you the cost, if she does though that will be from her good will because by rights she was honest on the customs form.

so 10 days... right parcel force just got it today, if i paid it today then do i still get that charge?

i think it's 10 days from when parcelforce actually receive it from customs. The letter is pretty fast, i normally get mine the next day after my local pf depot has received it. Sometimes if you ring up your local depot they will give you the 11 number ref code so you can pay online but mine are funny about that.

Oh actually just re read message n notice i miss read, yea you have to pay the £8 plus vat whther or not. It starts climbing up after 10 days

thats poo
well and truely poo

i rang, they wouldnt let me pay till i get the letter

i emailed Bonnie, its her etsy team comp and she posted it, she put on the form it was a giveaway contest and a gift, just our customs is poo

i kno! You would not beleive the shock I had when it first happened to me I was like :hissy: :hissy: n what was worse is i spent agesss on the phone to an 0844 number chasing it up :grr:

P.S if you look on the parcelforce site there is a section on there that tells you what you should be paying vat on and not so I'd have a look at that juts to double check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->