Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

today i got:

pbpd mickey/minnie nappy, soo funky lol
a grobaby
cupcake cushie (ty claire :hug: )
2 bottles of green baby hand sanitiser that i wonned (dunno why 2, i only won 1)

waiting for the dreamscape and bedbug still :|, pmd yesterday but no reply despite her being online, spoke the the other mama who paid also; shes recieved the other stuff she bought so i dunno where mine is :cry:
i think im waiting for somethin else but i cant remember :rofl:

Today i have been and got my parcle from collection office and it was my strawberry spot itti - its lovely, i keep looking at it and wanting to stroke it :haha:

Postman just been and no sign of my naughty babies from ebay - hope a postie in a van turns up with them!

my post still hasnt been...i'm going out to Wriggle and giggle soon too so you can bloody well guarantee it will come then.....im hoping to god they come soon i haent had a fluffy delivey for AGES!!!

I'm in town and I'll prob still make it back before my postie arrives he's so slow x

oh my gosh i have fluff and bloomin tons of it...7 parcels!!!

only two for me personally though one from sara and one from my easter bunny :happydance: (I presume, i don't remember buying anything of her and i haven't opened it yet!)

The others were my Mypouch and my Flip disposable inserts...now just to decide whether it is feasible to use the Flip sposie inserts at hospital instead of taking dispicables...what do you lovely folk reckon? Will the Flips fit a newborn or perhaps the inserts would fit my teeny tiny proraps with the umbilical cord cut out?

I'd be wary of btp for brand new newborns in case they swamp them! With Rory we used Smart Nappies for about three weeks because they were teeny tiny, and i'll be doing the same again this time... Smart Nappies at first before I move into the rest.

My postie has been eaten by a doggie or something....imma have a breakdown if I have two days without fluffy post!

i am not a happy bunny!!! i only got my Hand sanitiser from Green Baby today....:grr: i want fluff!!!!!!!!!!!

POstie not eaten!
Got my swaps from dee (woohoo!) The spider UD is MUCHLY cute and I LOVE the WN with the giraffe!! *bounces in circles*
Monkeh the ittis arrived too (more ittis...yay!)
andddddddddddddddd
FINALLY my dreamscape, WNNN and WNOS have arrived!!!!!!!!YAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got no post, fluffy or otherwise :cry: Going to pm the CNT lady again to ask for a refund and then start a paypal dispute on Monday if no reply, you can start one after 7 days...

At least I have my WN moo and MammyMade to look forward to at some point :D

Oh meant to say that I saw allstartiger (is that the one you were having probs with Kirsten?) on another forum and she was saying things are taking her a while to post because she's in and out of hospital with appointments and brain scans...

I think it was Sara having probs with her, although I had a nappy coming from her too, which came yesterday :)

Got my easter fluff today I think, Jake has hidden it til next week though, I might have to start a search I really want to open it!

I got some new stuff for my shop today :happydance: My postie teased me though and came later than normal! I'd given up hope!

just ordered an amber necklace - suppose I should give them time to post it though!

But I want my pop-in AIO nappy to arrive! Everyday that I am waiting for it is another day of reusable nappy waste piling up! Fingers crossed the style suits my little daughters explosive bum! :thumbup:

I got my cow BB!! :wohoo: Decided to drop by our old house to see if they had anything and there it was, despite me pming her after payment to confirm the correct address :grr: I'll give good feedback though, just a mistake :D

So now it's just my WN moo and my MammyMade :D

thank goodness your cow BB turned up!!
Im still waiting on quite a bit (opps) but most importantly the huge stack of BBs!!!

Lu - she has used Loads of excuses for not posting...another girl has been having probs with her too....she lied to me on more than one occasion about posting...i got the nappy now and she refunded me part of the oayment to say sorry ... made me feel sooooo guilty :blush:

Don't feel guilty Sara, she's messed you about. I don't mind there being delays as long as people are upfront. I waited nearly 3 weeks for a nappy from CNT but a couple of days after paying she was really honest in saying her hubby had been taken into hospital and she just wasn't together enough to get to the post office - no problem at all, at least she was honest about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->