Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Totsbots delivery today :happydance:

just the Mammy Made I'm waiting on now, although not expecting that for a few weeks.

missed my postie.. saw him when I was walking down to the busstop and wondered if i should ask if he had any parcels for me but didn't. Should have though, have come home to 3 red cards and now need to go to the sorting office tomorrow.

normally i do as well but wanted to go to my local breast feeding clinic this morning and thats only on 10-12, the same timeframe the postie normally comes!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

A sex aid for men? Like... a flesh vagina? HAHAHAHA! Sell it, those things are pricey... :rofl:

Annnywaaaay... today brought: pretty in pink itti, A WNAI2 and a WC booster! finally some fluff :D

Waiting on: puddlekins justvelour night nappy (exciteeedd!!!), 2 LLS, 2 Mutts, a s'bish nappy, amber teething necklace, s'bish karate pants and goodness knows what else! :D

I think Im only waiting on the MIA ittis I think Im gonna ask a refund for as its been weeks and weeks now.
I do have a big massive basket to pay for in Donnas shop though so that will be fun!

yay! postie bought my hungary caterpillar wild child.

nooo postieeeee
DOnt think I have no fluff anyway unless these Ittis actually turn up

Where did you get your ittis? Wsn't nabroc was it? I bought from her and... well... still waiting!

No post yet, but plenty to come I hope! Grrr...

returned from the collection office with yesterdays fluff!

cow BB and additional inserts for other pockets, my guess how much i love you WNNN and an WN ooga booga wrap.

:dance:

Where did you get your ittis? Wsn't nabroc was it? I bought from her and... well... still waiting!

No post yet, but plenty to come I hope! Grrr...

yes actually.....when did you buy them?

Easter weekend, I asked her about them and got a pm Tues saying they been sent that day as she'd been having family issues. Clearly hasn't been sent or it went via second class which would be harsh considering it's been 3 weeks now :/

hm yeah I paid 3 weeks ago too and no Ittis. I sent her a PM this week again but no reply as shes not been on CNT.

hm yeah I paid 3 weeks ago too and no Ittis. I sent her a PM this week again but no reply as shes not been on CNT.

Yeah, my last one is unread too so I'm inclined to believe her about the family thing and there's no real rush as it's a large itti but still, makes me nervous.

does it just. I didnt have anything saying posting was delayed or anything...said theyd been posted...but obviously not. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->