Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

i'm hoping my bamboozle stretchies arrive today so i can get them prewashed and then i can take them to italy - i WILL be flying on saturday damn it !!! or else my sister won't be getting married :cry:

Im still waiting on lanolin and a GM so FX the lanolin turns up else I'm gonna be seriously pissed off

I'm waiting on a fair bit but the only things that may possibly arrive are my wild child, WNNN, and a wrap all from cnt.

Woop, posties only been and delivered my moo itti from maffie! Thank youuuuu!
AND my lovely new Issy Bears have arrived! Although the girlie one will be going up for sale somewhen today (whenever kaiden let's me upload pics!), so if your after a girlie Issy keep watch :happydance:

Postie wont be here for a few hours at least but I hope hes got my WN, 2 pocketbots & 2 BBSS!!!

I got my WN today (and a toddlerproofing lock thingy for the toilet :haha:)

stupid postie. not only did he not bring me fluff, but as he had to knock on the door to give me the 5 dvds my OH ordered, Phoenix woke from the nap he was having on my lap.

Postie didn't bring me anything and not had a reply from yday about the lanolin I ordered from ebay :growlmad:

I'm still waiting on:

3 ebay cheapies
Mammymade
Giraffe Itti from Aus

and now.... a Moo Itti!! :happydance: (Thanks to Sezzle :D)

no fluff :( waiting on 2 itti's that might arrive tomorrow figures crossed!

i just got blood results in the post lol

Speak of the devil and she doth appear. My happy heiny has arrived and the print is fab! I have also received some post addressed to 'Seymour Privates' and it is a package! Should I open it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->