Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Couldnt resist this though:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/bedbug.jpg

I've asked for those colours for my HL co-op nappy :happydance:

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

It best be worth the yelling at Ive had.....and the sale of my other nappies....poor nappies.

I'm waiting on:

Skulls Issy from Lfernie :happydance:

Ok, so she's not even posting it til Monday but I'm allowed to add it to the wait list lol

Im waiting on 4 nappies from cnt... been nearly a week now :( Also waiting on 3 wraps and 5 pockets from various places :D Shame they wont get posted til tomorrow as i bought them yesterday!!! :rofl:

Yay more stuff, thoug my list is getting smaller :(
Got my itti booster sets today and included with them randomly was some chocolate lol!
Postie today :D no fluff though
Updated with whats arrived :D
*cough* :blush: erm...another update lol

Taggy blankey Arrived
Vans shoes Arrived
Midnight itti Arrived
Flip insert Arrived
Tshirt and jeans
3 more flip inserts
Blue, yellow and black Ittis (from same seller) Arrived
Itti booster sets Arrived

And new added:
3 BG flips
2 cushie tushies

And im £76 more broke :lol:

I am *definatley* done for this month :lol:

I sold an extra nappy than I "needed" too so I bought a VHC wetbag and got a £5 giftcertificate for being order 800 at bibs and bots...whoo!
Considering Im on nappy ban and have been yelled at and had to sell enough nappies to fix the car (stupid car) im still waiting on a few things and Ive been naughty and have a small pile of nappies to pay for in a couple of weeks....but Im adding them to the list anyway!

no fluff today!

am waiting for 2 ittis (orange & lime) off a lovely mama off here, eek can't wait!

oh squish where did you get the VHC wetbag from?

Waiting onnn 4 ittis, 2 mutts, 1 PK JVSN, 1 amber necklace, cotbed, itti booster set annnnndddd... I just ordered this fluff n stuff nappy from jabula:

https://jabulababy.co.uk/images/spicy.JPG

:happydance:

im waiting for my postie but should be getting a new changing bag today!

today brought the Green Baby organic hand sanitiser from Babipur I am reviewing....impressed so far!

i got my bag! and the itti i bought off kota which i forgot about! nice supprise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->