Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Think im just awaiting on a flip, ive made paypal claims for all the stuff off cnt that never turned up. Had one refund so far.

oooh no im also awaiting my custom wnos and wnnn and a pirate wnnn (I keep forgetting)

I got 2 wnss today :) Is it just me but do the mediums seem small? I havent tried them on him yet but the just seem low!!

They are low rise but ive not had any problem with them. Noah is a tall baby and I find the ss and ai2 are low but no lower than an itti

Have the Flips/inserts I sent out arrived with anyone yet? They should be there by now! Apologies if you have already mentioned it in the swap/sell thread - it is so long I might have missed it.

I am waiting for some Naughty Baby nappies from ebay, a bargain Ellaroo ring sling, also from ebay and, not from the postman but from my OH who is on a business trip to the US, a nice shiny package of Applecheeks pocket nappies!

Oh and 6 tomato plants!

Kit - the insert arrived here start of the week :)

Does anyone know, would my C&C delivery be delivered by the parcel man rather than the postman? Ive got 5 nappies coming so would imagineit would be a decent size. My postman has been today but i dont know how long the parcel guy delivers out till, hes always been out here fairly early morning.

Kit - the insert arrived here start of the week :)

Does anyone know, would my C&C delivery be delivered by the parcel man rather than the postman? Ive got 5 nappies coming so would imagineit would be a decent size. My postman has been today but i dont know how long the parcel guy delivers out till, hes always been out here fairly early morning.

Excellent - I have been worrying that they would all go astray in the post and you would think I had been laying an elaborate plot for over a year to steal your nappy money!

That reminds me - I am waiting for 2 Bambooties from C&C.....

Bloomin' postie is at it again, stealing my fluff I'm sure of it!
Waiting on a Bamboozle stretchie and Flip inserts from FYP, a Luvelula gift set prize from Real Nappy Week, a GroBaby, a Minki Huggle, a BG V3, some trumpette socks from Ebay, a Blueberry insert...and I *think* that's it...oh yeh obviously HL Coop things but that'll be awhile yet...and am emailing Wee Notions about a custom AI2 with aplix...hmm...:flower:

AG it'll come with the post man, kit i dont even remember if it was you i bought flips off how bads that, but if it was i got them :rofl:

Got part of my c&c order <3 nothing better than getting a parcel full of lovely new fluff! thats a lime, yellow and ivory itti and a green stripe bambooty! still waiting on a royal blue itti and bambooty zoom zoom!

I want to try a bambooty, i got my first flip organic today, just prewashed so cant wait to try it out.

bambooty looks lovely maffie, i got medium it seems smaller than the ittis the rise is definatly lower but i guess i wont know untill its been pre-washed and tryed out!!! whats good about them (if it works) is they have the double elastic around the legs like pampers! should mean no leakage even of breastfed baby poop!

AG it'll come with the post man, kit i dont even remember if it was you i bought flips off how bads that, but if it was i got them :rofl:

It was me! Two confirmed arrivals...two to go!

Kit, was it me?!

I feel like SUCH AN IDIOT saying this, but I recieved 2 blue Flips that I honestly can't remember ordering and I deleted my in/outbox a few days ago!! Argh my brain is FRIED!!!!

nothing today, waiting on giraffe from twiggy, mutt from lunaty, WN wrap and the custom Mutt..oh, and some babylegs won from ebay!

Kit, was it me?!

I feel like SUCH AN IDIOT saying this, but I recieved 2 blue Flips that I honestly can't remember ordering and I deleted my in/outbox a few days ago!! Argh my brain is FRIED!!!!

Three down.....:winkwink:

Okay mr postie please bring me my
wn OS and wrap (even tho not got a dispatch notice yet, shh!),
cushie tushie,
5 stretchys,
3 BB ss,
dribble bib things
BLW book

And if he doesnt bring them all in the morning, I'm going to start getting bricks posted to me!!

Yay! Waiting for me when I got home were:

the ebay ring sling
a cowprint blueberry minky also off ebay

I forgot about the nappy - must not go internet shopping after a glass of wine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->