Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Postie pls bring me my............
amber necklace
LOs amber necklace
my cloth nappies trial pack
some 6-9 month clothes from ebay

feeling guilty my DD hasn't got anything

xxx

I'm waiting on some bamboo boosters. Hurry up postie even though I just bought them off ebay.

oo just looked that fabric up, 'tis very pretty !

I hope it is in real life! I can never make up my mind on fabrics. I have since got the natural starling wetbags in and they're gorgeous so hopefully it'll be as equally nice :blush:

I'm waiting on, 2 ittis, a flip, extra flip inserts, 2 fuzzis. Think that's it xx

I'm waiting on:

2x Cushie Tushie's from my mum,
1x Issy Bear,
1x Bamboo Blueberry,
2x SD Flips,
1x BG V3,
2x Fleece Soakers.
2x Mutt's

Opps. I've only paid for the two fleece soakers and am paying for the Mutt's though so feel less guilty :haha:

Am waiting on 2 lollipops and 2 unknown pockets (shaped like a dog and koala)

Waiting on 3 metres of fabrics too for making more :)

Also waiting on a babywalker :)

I got my itti, fuzzis and flip. Just one more itti now :D

I also got my new phone but fecking vodafone forgot to put the sim card in. Not a great first impression. xx

Still awaiting GroVia set and 2 WNs x

No fluffy post today and now have to wait until tuesday argh!!!

So still awaiting the above plus a Disana pull on, Ecobubs, another WN, Tripp Trapp, cuddledry apron thing in giraffe and a sofie the giraffe (not fluff but still looking forward to them arriving!)

Okay no fluff arrived today *sigh* did get my lanolin tho, smells lush, just need woolies to arrive!!

And as soon as paypal pennies enter my account I'm going cloth shopping!!

Well my mini lalas came. They are disappointingly faded but I do quite like them...I think :wacko: unsure on the funky fleur

I am excitedly waiting for my first wool!!! A small disana wool pull on thingy & lanolin, and am waiting for my first itti! Every1 on here keeps saying how gorgeous they are, so i caved in and bought one!!!! Cant wait to see if it lives up to the hype? (even if i just keep it for stroking for a bit!) :rofl:

Oooh a cushie! did u buy it new? I'm sure they've changed slightly they seem to feel different, though i didn;t have any older ones to compare to, think they might have sourced the material from elsewhere

Nope, swapped it, 2 of mine [Giraffe and Bee] will be the old style and from a swap. Then I'm also getting 2 new [from my mum :haha: ] so will defo compare for you :dance:

yeah i had an old cushie before i got one of the new ones.. the old ones felt so much better were sturdier... im not sure if they have changed the again now though, maybe they have gone back to the old styles ;)

hmmmm... just realised that i'm waiting on 7 nappies, some wipes and an amber necklace. since when did i order 7 nappies ? jees i've had a busy weekend....

Im now waiting on 11 nappies, 3 metres of fabric and a baby walker.... And i moan i have no money!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->