Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Waiting on my order from c and c, two mini lalas and a moo itti. I need my nappies!!!

weenotion dispatch
aio mutt
2 playscapes
1 raven tree tickety boo spartan :D

arrived; 1 strawberry Itti AIO and flip disposbale inserts.

Waiting on; 2 muttaqins, 1 MM nappy and wrap.

weenotion dispatch
aio mutt
2 playscapes
1 raven tree tickety boo spartan :D

sezz could you let me know how that raven tree nap works out for you>? Ive had my eye on these but would very much like an opinion on them :thumbup:

Im not even going to mention the mini lala Im sooooo disappointed with it :(

I did get a large Tiger Itti (yay!) and my 4 new BBSS...Ive missed these prints, so happy to have them again, esp the fire opal! Also I think I am already addicted to the Sheepish Grins Vanilla Organe foaming wool wash...wonder if any of my wool needs washing :rofl: TY Donna, I needed these after the bitter disappointment of the mini lala.

I did get a large Tiger Itti (yay!) and my 4 new BBSS...Ive missed these prints, so happy to have them again, esp the fire opal! Also I think I am already addicted to the Sheepish Grins Vanilla Organe foaming wool wash...wonder if any of my wool needs washing :rofl: TY Donna, I needed these after the bitter disappointment of the mini lala.

I have just received mine and I dont like them at all!! I was expecting the prints to be really bright but they look like they have faded!

I have the kooky and the floriade prints, I think both will be going back!

where's the postman ? doesn't he know i'm waiting for him to come so that i can go out to the post office ?? i want my nice postlady to come back off her hols, she always delivers much earlier, nice lady

glad they got there safely and you like :flower:

Bad news about the mini lalas though ladies 8(

They are icky! Well the kooky kaleidoscope is anyway. I couldnt bear to look at it any longer and have put it in a bag ready to send back.

all the colours have bled together too...There is green in the orange etc. You can probably see it on the photos I posted

Woohoo Emerald BBOS turned up today thanks 4boys4years

waiting on

Issy Black Skulls
Mini Lala Kooky Kalediscope and Funky Fleur de Lis (which I'm now not so much looking forward to)
BBOS Camo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->