Dear Mr Storky, please send Paris and DooDah their BFPs...

DooDah

Reaction score
Here we are P!

Fresh start and all...

Little Miss Sunshine Cheerleader is back and ready to :sex: and cheer on your :sex: (not literally don't worry)!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning D :hugs:

So.... temp rise again this morning! Hm... :coffee:

Last month, my LP was 11 days, when it's usually 14 days. I think my mc messed it up. Today is 12dpo. :/ No AF yet... so maybe my LP is back to normal?? If so, :witch: won't show until Friday. I'm thinking I should test on Saturday, if she doesn't show her face.

I'd like to test but rrrreeeeaaaaaallllllllllyyyyy want to try and hold out until she is actually late. I feel like I've spent so much money on tests before, that now I don't want to waste a test this cycle just to get a BFN and have AF show.... know what I mean?

Maybe she will show up later today? :shrug: Normally she shows up in the morning but we'll see as the day goes on I guess.

I feel a little crampy and I honestly feel like she's coming but who knows?

How are you feeling?

Ahhh! Paris, your chart looks great! How are you not testing!? Lol.

LOL I'm feeling crampy... and slightly bitchy :haha: which means (I think?) AF is coming. I'm too scared to test LOL

Last time I had my faint positive at 10dpo and digi confirmed positive at 11dpo.

This cycle, I had a HUGE dip at 9 and 10dpo, so if thats an implant dip, nothing would have showed on 10dpo!

:wacko: I am going a little crazy with the wondering but I don't want to waste a test for nothing, ya know? I've spent too much on those damn things in the past few months.

*MEGAPHONE IS OUT*

Hoping that the witch hsn't got you today paris... (between you and me, I think that you should test :thumbup:) :D I need someone to indulge my POAS cravings because I have no tests!

I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard that your LP is always the same no matter what? And it's just the FP that changes. Not sure that's right but could you definitely say when you OVd last month, if indeed you did OV? I don't know how charting works :dohh: so I'm probably just babbling :haha:

The cramping could still be a good sign. I had mild tweaks earlier so FX it's a good sign for both of us and not just the witch preparing for her appearance. 3 days until she's due so I think I'm 10 dpo today. Based on a 13 and a half LP, my body is precise :rofl: She like to appear at midnight... Whereas I think I OV midday.

I'm feeling good. Overly hopeful for saying that I have no symptoms, normal af boobs and have only DTD once near OV. Never mind I'm used to dissapointment now. What's another cycle of af??!

Hope lil C's doing okay :hugs:

:dust:

Yeah, your LP should stay the same... but my first cycle after the mc caused it to shorten by 3 days! My cycle was all sorts of messed up. Thats why this month I have no idea when to expect AF. LOL If it stays at 11 days, then it would show today. If it's back to normal now (14 days), then she won't show until Friday :shrug:

Don't egg me on to test woman! :p What is wrong with you!? LOL I'll test Saturday :haha:

And yeah, I'm pretty sure of when I OV'd. I used opks and charted lol

Lol. I'm with D. You should test! Or try and opk and see if it's positive. It worked for me. :p I had AF like cramps early on too.

Sorry I haven't been updating you guys. I have work and now were trying to get bigger housing and we just found out that hubby is definitely deploying. :(

Cramps are worse so I really think AF is coming. I'm not testing!! lol

So I tested this morning as temps were still up ... BFN. Ugh. lol

I was crabby but then I had a coffee and was instantly better! :haha: On a positive note though, my LP seems to have gone back to normal... which is great! I don't think my body was ready yet this month. Maybe next month?

Now I'll just wait for AF and see what happens :flower:

The bfn sucks :( Yes absolutely next month for you Paris :) (and me!)

I feel out now. I had mild cramping earlier and my boobs feel completely pre af, vaguely sore but not anything exciting. Plus OH is all about ttc pull out and all. It really is one step forward, two steps back. Never mind though, our time shall come. Is your OH still not wanting to smep next month P?

If af doesn't show up on Friday I'll test Saturday/Sunday I think but I have a feeling I might be seeing her a day early anyway, if she's gonna come I want her to come now. Not wait until 11.59pm on Friday then pounce as her habit has been for the past two months :dohh:

Have you had any ms yet C??

Boo to bfn! What test did you use?

How's everyone doing? :)

I have an u/s booked for this Friday! :happydance: I'll definitely post a pic.

The bfn sucks :( Yes absolutely next month for you Paris :) (and me!)

I feel out now. I had mild cramping earlier and my boobs feel completely pre af, vaguely sore but not anything exciting. Plus OH is all about ttc pull out and all. It really is one step forward, two steps back. Never mind though, our time shall come. Is your OH still not wanting to smep next month P?

If af doesn't show up on Friday I'll test Saturday/Sunday I think but I have a feeling I might be seeing her a day early anyway, if she's gonna come I want her to come now. Not wait until 11.59pm on Friday then pounce as her habit has been for the past two months :dohh:

Have you had any ms yet C??
:haha: we posted at the same time.

I had morning sickness on Monday only once. :) so I'm doing pretty good. My body is takin it like a champ! :haha: kinda nuts. I was expecting something more intense. Boo to AF!

Oooh can't wait to see it! I hope there's two lil C's in there... That'd be cool ;) Wow it's been over a month since you found out you were preggers... Has it gone quickly??

Kind of. :) I've been working a lot so it helps the time go by faster. I don't think there's more than one. Though that would be totally cool! I had a scan last Friday because I had some bleeding and they found a baby measuring 7w1d with a heart rate of 147. :) if there was a twin it would have shown up then right? o_O lol. Dun dun dun!

Hubby found out he's definitely deploying so I have to put in my two weeks already.. It's kind of frustrating because they told him it could be anywhere between the end of this month and July. We have so much stuff to do and I have two dogs that need to be fixed before I move in with relatives, plus the pregnancy appointments and packing. I work Monday-Friday and it's all too much right now. I feel bad putting in my two weeks, but since he could leave anytime I really don't have a choice. :dohh: shortest time I have ever held a job. Lol. Terrible. :nope:

I used a cheapie dollar store test. Didn't feel like wasting my FRERs! :haha:

Sad about DH. Where is he deploying? Will he be gone long? Hopefully not!

Not sure if DH still doesnt want to SMEP next month. We haven't talked about it anymore :shrug:

I'm kinda cranky at him right now. :haha: His "if it happens" attitude is starting to tick me off. This morning, after I got my BFN... he was walking around humming and singing. To be fair, he didnt know I tested lol (and I still didnt tell him) but seeing him being so smug and happy just made me so angry. Meanwhile I was all disappointed and was hiding it.

AF is definitely coming because I turned into total b*tch this morning :rofl: I'm ok now though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->