Dear Mr Storky, please send Paris and DooDah their BFPs...

Wow C you have loads going on! Shame about the job but you don't need to put on more than you need to, especially right now. It must all be happening so quickly, I bet it's exciting, even if you hubby is being deployed :hugs:

P, I feel exactly the same way! Men just don't get that the 5 days before af, they should be really lovely to us and be asking lots of supportive questions. I hope your DH changes his mind and wants to SMEP for you, you'll catch the eggy no matter what though!

I think I'm out too because I've just started to get this cm stuff that's a bit like ewcm but not that I got last month before af showed up... I think it means that my cervix is opening up :( Never mind I'll just have to stick it out and see.

If we get a bfp next month, it'll be a December baby... Holy crow. The month after will be a year since the pregnancy scare that made me and OH decide to ntnp. I want a bfp before then :brat:

Aww! You'll get your BFPs ladies! Sending lots of :dust:

We're not sure where he's going yet. It kind of suck cus he won't be here for baby. :(

Aww, thats so sad C. Are you moving back in with your parents? It'll be so hard not having DH around when you have baby... :hugs: but you'll do fine! I'm sure you have lots of family around willing to help. Take videos so hubby can see when he comes back. :flower:

Temp dip for me today so AF comes tomorrow! :witch: Back to CD1, and I am totally ok with that. I think I may drink this weekend lol mmmm wine.

What about you D? Any :witch: sightings yet?

Yeah. I have an ultrasound tomorrow but hubby has to work so I'm going to video it for him. :) I'll be staying with his parents in Virginia cus he thinks me and bebe will be better taken care of there.

Boo to AF! At least you can have wine though. :haha: lucky.

Nope not yet! So far she's stayed at bay. I feel like she should be coming but I don't know why...

My boobs aren't tender at all, which is weird because usually they're pretty sore... it's hardly a 'symptom' though :dohh: I've said I'm not ss but I've had a headache all day that just won't clear and then I felt a bit travel sick earlier... But I know even if I was pg it'd be wayyyyyyy to early, iykwim??

Yay for the next cycle drawing near. This has to be it for you P :hugs: and me! I'm hoping that if she shows OH will take me out to the pub :haha: Classy bird I am :D

Gahh we need to get some beeeeefffffpeeeeee action cracking off. Don't know how though! We're still only ntnp -.- Has your OH said anymore to you about SMEPing next month chick??

:dust:

Those could be good signs D! You said you'd test Saturday, if she doesnt show tomorrow, right? You might need to go out and buy that test ;)

You know, I'm not really sure I want a December baby. I love Christmas and I don't want baby's birthday getting mixed up into the mix. My mom and sister's birthdays are both in December as well. I'm thinking I may just take DH's approach this month and just BD when we want and see where it goes. If nothing happens, then I'll try for a January baby!

DH and I haven't spoken about it at all! And I'm totally not going to talk to him about it either :haha: I don't want to have to try and "convince" him, kwim?

I need to fix my ticker! I think I will go "sans" ticker for a while lol

AND a new avatar! Today is such a day of change ... holy moly.

:rofl: You'd think there was booze in my tea! I'm :wacko: lol

Wooooo! Go international women's day (whatever that is)!

I know what you mean P, I want a January baby because my grandma's bday is in Jan and as she's no longer with us it'd be nice. Christmas birthdays are no fun anyway, you get a combined present ;)

Please don't think that I'm really dim but who is the lady in your new avatar??( Bad ass by the way with all the ticker changes and bnb makeover!)

I'm watching a show over here called pramface. It's really terrible. It's about a poor little rich girl who gets knocked up aged 18. It's shows teen pregnancy terribly and this is one one of our better channels. The synopsis reads: Laura is no closer to making the decision on whether to have the baby, but heads off to university anyway. Still I'm sat watching it :dohh:

Please please please stay away af... I think I'll test sunday, I'll let OH decide to be honest :thumbup:

Me and the :witch: are together again lol

D, the lady in my avatar is Marie Antoinette :) Love her! I think this portrait is so beautiful! Adds some class to my avatar lol

Why are you watching such a show? :p I'm guilty too. The other day I was watching bad TV and on TLC there was this show called 'My 600lbs Life' or something. This woman was massive! She got surgery and started dropping pounds big time. Then she had excess skin removed and it was 43lbs worth! It was so gross but I couldn't stop watching lol DH got home from work and he was begging me to change the channel :haha:

Any fun plans this weekend ladies? :)

:haha: I wish I had TLC! I love those home remodeling shows! :)

Lol. I've been staying away from google for awhile. I forgot how useful it could be when you're not looking up preggo stuff.

Not much going on this weekend, but I have my ultrasound today! I'll update you guys with pics and hopefully a video when I get back. :)

Hey!

Sorry about the witch P but at least it's a new cycle and a new start! I love Marie Antoinette's history, it's so fascinating! Although I am guilty of actually never seeing a picture of her :dohh: some history student I must have been :haha:

Ooh can't wait to see the pics C, it'll be awesome for you no doubt :D

AFM, the witch has stayed away and I'm now not one day late but two! I realised that my af was the 8th Feb which would make me due on the 8th. I think that I'm going to test later with OH is she stays away. I'm praying that she will. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

I want it soooooo bad now. I will test later I think... Will let you girlies know asap :D

FX I can't bear to see a negative :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->