Dear Mr Storky, please send Paris and DooDah their BFPs...

Test! Lol. Your gonna kill us with anticipation! :haha:

I'll post pics soon ladies. Just got home from work and now hubby wants to go to the beach.

DH and I went to go see John Carter. Good movie :) saw it in 3D. Don't get what the big deal is. 3D isn't all that amazing. I remember seeing Thor in 3D and wasn't all wowed either :/

I want to see that film. I'll have to get OH to take me.

:cry: :bfn:

I was two days late, af still hasn't showed though and she is never this late! I was so excited when I tested yesterday and OH was so dissapointed when only one line showed up. I think he thought I was crazy when I started crying and couldn't stop for like 25 minutes. I want it so badly now. AF hurry up so that I can get pregnant next month!

I really thought I was out this month and then when the witch didn't show I just got so excited :dohh: sigh.

Really pleased that the scan went well C :hugs: can't wait to see pics!

Aww sorry D :hugs: I wonder where AF is? It's weird that she's so late. I bet it's the stress from this past month. When I get stressed, AF does come a little late.

Thanks P, it sucks but life goes on. OH was lovely to me though and let me pick a DVD to rent and bought me a big bottle of fizzy cider :D I'm lucky to have him. He still has a long way to go to make things up though. Last night I told him I wanted a baby as an apology present :haha:

Hopefully she'll show. I thought I'd came on earlier but when I went to the toilet, nada :shrug:

Either way it WILL happen, it just doesn't feel like it. Next month will be our month... I've said that too many times now :dohh:

And I think I OV later than I thought... But that sucks if my LP is really short as it can mess up implantation :S

Is OH ready to fully TTC now? :) no more pull out?

Your month is coming D! :) I'm not sure how much I want to try this month. I really don't know if I want a December baby :/ I think we'll just let things happen this month. If it happens, then it was meant to be. If it doesn't, then we'll try the next month :)

Maybe you should temp, even for just one month so you can see when youre ovulating? And that way you'll know how long your LP is too.

Just a thought :flower:

Yeah I was thinking of temping to be honest. Af has just hit me :happydance: I went to the toilet and boom :D never been happier to see the witch in my life!

I'm gonna have to talk to him. Like sit him down and actually have a big conversation about it all. I think he is ready but I still think that he wants the no pressure ntnp thing going (shhhh, but between you and me I think he's scared that his boys might need help)... We don't really pull out anymore though, unless he forgets.

I feel the same way as you about a December bubba to be honest. No doubt towards OV I'll get hopeful but I may take the same attitude as you. So... Maybe I'll start temping in April's cycle if I don't get my April bfp.

Have you got any plans upcoming to look forward to? I'm getting excited about my holiay now and it's sooo long away, I'm like a lil kid at christmas!

Yay for AF! Lol she's still visiting me too! I think she's overstaying her welcome :haha:

I think you should sit down with OH and talk about it. See where his mind is at for the whole thing :) I'm sure his boys are fine ;)

I've got nothing coming up lol It's time for our annual raise increases at work soon so I'm happy for a raise. Yay more money! Lol

We had to change our clocks ahead an hour last night. I'm Sooo tired today. I lost an hour of sleep! May take a nap lol

Yay for the pay rise! Gahh I could do with one :) OH's salary is nice and we have a fair bit saved but it's still tight over here at the minute.

I forgot to ask, how did the sunburn from your holiday go? Did it turn into a lovely tan?!

Our clocks change sometime around the 21st I think. Gahh, lack of sleep makes me so cranky but never mind. It means summer is here!

I really hope that soon we both get to miss af for 9 months or so. I just want to see a second line now and it's not happening. I was thinking earlier about how I wish OH and I had been less safe when we were younger. The amount of money we spent on condoms could have gone to something useful :rofl: I can't believe how paranoid I was about getting knocked up back then. It's soooo tricky.

Do you find that the tww is like a magnet for pregnant ladies? I was at the supermarket earlier and oh my gosh, either there was a pregnant ladies convention or a gathering of beachball smugglers. I've never see so many women in their 3rd tri before.

The sunburn healed nicely and did turn into a tan. Sadly, it has since faded. :( I loved the tan but there is no way I am going to live my life in a tanning bed. No thank you!

I'm still tired today. Had a hard time sleeping last night -- will try and get a better night's sleep tonight.

I won't be trying this month... so I'll get AF next month again. I really hope you get your BFP though! :flower:

LOL I find that now that TTC is on my mind, I see pregnant ladies everywhere. Even Huggies or Pampers commercials that I would normally never notice... now sort of bug me. :haha:

It's funny, but I'm still jealous of those same preggo ladies. Lol. I just want to be past 12 weeks with a bump and stop worrying. :dohh:

You'll get there soon C! No doubt you'll regret wishing a bump on yourself when you've got back ache and all that sexy stuff ;)

I agree C about not wanting to spend time on tanning beds. Their so dangerous really, I mean how desperate are people for a tan that they'd risk cancer? I feel pretty strongly about it as theirs a history of melanoma in my family. Factor 20 for me :haha:

How come you're not trying at all this month C, is it about the December baby thing?

Well af is really quite evil this month! Vengeance for being so late no doubt. Bitch! Never mind. OH says he'll ttc this cycle and see how it goes! I'm too excited not to try :D Hopefully his work will fit around my cycle.

Have you had a good Monday?? :hugs:

Wow! You guys are going to ttc now? You should totally get opks! :) and temp. :)

finally posting my 8 weeks scan!
https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r617/Charlie_lael/3b710d22.jpg

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r617/Charlie_lael/1e59388f.jpg

Aww C, so pleased for you! :hugs: so amazing chick :happydance:

Had another scan today and baby was like a ninja! Trying to hard to dodge the u/s. :haha:

How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->