• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

debate: do aliens exist?

This is going to sound stupid but I don't really believe in them but I'm so scared of not believing in case they do exist and decide to prove their existence :haha:
I do wonder cos if we exist then why can't they? :shrug: SCARY!
xx

I suppose if humans can exist as complex creatures then there HAS to be somewhere with intelligent life forms. I can live with that as long as they stay where they are lol

Haha yep! ^^ Agree
If there is something else out there and the government know, I'd rather not know about it hehe. Ignorance is bliss :happydance:
As long as they don't come here and don't try to blow us up I'm happy lol
xx

Things are slowly coming out in the media but it's always the last news item and made to be a bit of a joke. I think there will be more and they will be taken more seriously. Things are definitely being covered up.

No don't believe it. Why would they come here anyway, we are not doing a very good job of looking after each other and our planet, so what would they learn.

no i dont believe in them :shrug:

my dad on the other hand is convinced that aliens are walking on this planet and we dont even know :dohh:

i do believe that they cant be just us tho :shrug:

I don't like to think too much into things that I will never know the real truth about... it would wreck my head!! But I do beleive that we are living organisms on Earth, so there's definate possibility it exists on other planets too! There's probably life on Jupiter now, wondering what's on that planet Earth!? lol x

Absolutely, without a doubt! I don't believe they're visiting Earth, necessarily; there tends, I think, to be an assumption that aliens are way more advanced than we are and but I think of the universe as more like a neighborhood. An infinite number of planets teeming with life, going about their business. :)

me and my friend were searching online one day and found some freaky shit! Then we got scared that they may be tracking us LOL.

Has anyone seen the film fourth kind? Haven't managed to watch it yet but FOB think there's a lot of truth in it. Especially as their language is Sumerian.

Hell yes! I think they do.. Think of how much has come to light in the last few hundred years. We are continuously learning and discovering everyday. We only use a fraction of our brain. I was watching Stephen Hawkings new show the other night. Hes pretty convincing! Of all the MILLIONS of universes out there, of course there are aliens. They just don't look like monsters lol ;) x

I believe 110% that there are alien lifeforms outside of our galaxy. The universe is infinite - How can there be nothing else, on all those billions of planets?

However; if we were ever paid a visit by extraterrestrials, we would be doomed. They would have managed to fly millions of lightyears to get to us, in vehicles and with equipment more complex than our simple minds can even imagine. If they were to start a 'war' as such against us, no amount of head & shoulders would win it! :lol:

Just because we haven't found them, doesn't mean they haven't found us :winkwink:

Unfortunately our world leaders are so blinkered that if there was to be a war with ETs I think we would be starting it. Partly because they would automatically think we were important enough to fight and secondly because they wouldn't want Joe Bloggs to realise there is something out there. If we were to find life on other planets i'm sure we would take samples - is that not what abductions could be? Generally i dismiss abduction reports but i have seen some accounts with cctv footage of people disappearing in a flash of light and being extremely mentally disturbed after. That would be very hard to act.

I would love to see some CCTV footage of things like that :lol: I find it really interesting. I used to have debates with my Grandad about ET's when I lived at home :lol:

I agree, if we did find any form of life we'd take samples which is, in essence, the same as abduction. If aliens took some of our people and performed experiments on them, we would be extremely unhappy and probably cause a lot of trouble, but the other way around? Well then we are entitled to do it (or so the govt. thinks!)

I'll see if i can find any of them. Unfortunately a lot of the videos i have seen were on youtube and youtube have deleted them, NOT the person who posted it. To me, that definitely points to something being covered up. Project disclosure is definitely a good one - the version i watched had snippets of live satellite feed that one woman had to edit the UFOs before it got onto the internet for streaming.

Where did you find Project Disclosure?? Sorry for all the questions, I don't get much computer time like I used to so I'm behind with all the interesting stuff I used to do :lol:

I think it was on google videos originally. Here are some links - i hope the video is the right one, i'm on my phone so can't check.

https://www.disclosureproject.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Thankyou! I'll try and watch that as soon as I get time.

It's long but very interesting. Let me know what you think once you've watched it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->