Debate: Saddam to be executed

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has told the BBC he expects Saddam Hussein to be hanged by the end of 2006.

Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death by hanging after being found guilty over the killing of 148 people in the mainly Shia town of Dujail following an assassination attempt on him in 1982.

Saddam Hussein was subdued in court on Tuesday, in contrast to his defiance on Sunday as his death sentence was read out.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6126404.stm

How do you feel about the death penalty in this or any situation?

As long as there is absolute proof like DNA or fingerprints etc that the accused is guilty then I'm all for it. Put the fear of god in the B*stards.
Especially murdereds, paedophiles and rapists.

I'm all heart :lol:

Cx

I say hang him yet I say hanging is too good for him - A life time of torture would go down nicely!

Hang the fucker by the balls - That will do!!!

They should cut of his manhood without pain killers and take his eyes and tongue out. Let him feel the pain of his victims and then leave him to rot on bread and water (just enough to keep him alive) in a cold smelly cell.

Cx

Think its the easy way out for him to be honest. Whats bein killed off to him he wont know about it after, he'll be dead! What else is there to do though other than touture the shit but thats not gonna happen.

A comment I read the other day made me think:-
It's no coincidence that this verdict has been reached 2 days before the Mid Term elections in the US. Let’s remember, he was captured 3 years ago!

:evil:

nothing to debate really, the dude needs to snuff it. I hope his neck does'nt snap and he will strangle to death slowly instead of instant hanging neck snapping. Bleh. Morbid much?
Then again.... I guess he could sit in a cell, being tortured for the rest of his days. Yeah that sounds better, that way he will suffer everyday.

He should be rehabilitated into society - he has human rights you know

KIDDING!!!!! put him back in that hole they found him in and chuck some pig swill in every so often, just enough to keep him alive

haha my heart stopped, i thought you were being serious lmao.

problem is once they kill him he'll become a martyr to all the extremists.

that said he deserves to die with all the pain and suffering he's responsible for

Cant we just send him to Guantanimo Bay or something and let all the poor *******s that are serving out there to sort his shit do what they please with him. Im sure the Sun would e happy to provide us with humourous pitctures!

I can't remember where I heard this, but he asked early on in the trial that if he got the death penalty that it be by firing squad. Apparently that's because that's seen as a more "heroic" way to go and that hanging, because it's usually public, is a humiliation for him.

The guy's a nut job, but I'd heard the same thing as MrWobbles (you might have changed it back, but it doesn't make any difference :rofl:)on the mid-term elections, although fat lot of good it did Bush. Thank God the American public seem to be waking up to the other nut job in the world at last.

I just hope that eventually things will settle down for all the ordinary people in Iraq and they can get on with their lives without all this dreadful violence that's going on.

i think its a tough one, i think by killing him, it glorifies what he has done in the eyes of his followers and will defo make him a martyr...i dont know what i would do with him, but i dont think i let him have the glory of it all.....not making sense here sorry guys.... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->