Debating whether to pay for a private scan on Sunday when I'll be 11 weeks or wait.

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
My 12 week scan isn't until the 5th may. We are going away for the bank holiday weekend for 4 days (the 1st-4th) and I keep thinking that I won't be able to relax and I'll be worrying about the scan on the Tuesday. I'd also like to announce to people before we go away.
I've looked at the place I had private scans done with DD and they had a free slot on Sunday when I'll be 11 weeks so I've booked it so someone doesn't beat me to it and then give myself a few days to decide if I want it. It's £80 and I keep thinking is it worth the money or should I just wait?

if you really think it will put your mind at ease then I would say it is worth it. But 2 weeks isn't too long to wait now, plus it will give you something to look forward to after the bank holiday :) z

If it helps you and puts you at ease, do it. While money is important, if you can spare the £80 stress free is important to, and you'll remember the scan longer then you'll remember having some extra cash!

If it's going to help you relax. Then do it. You can never see your baby too many times I say :)

I would do it to put your mind at rest but if you were planning on having the nt measurement I don't think you be far enough along at exactly 11 weeks

Might as well do it.... A lovely scan photo would sure make the vacation more exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->