Debilitating back pain !

Deise

Reaction score
Hey guys! I need advice! I've started to experience EXCRUCIATING lower back (upper buttcheek, really) pain to the point where I cant move, bend down or sit down and its been going on for a week now (Im fourteen weeks) ..it was almost as if someone has stabbed me in the pelvis. Has anyone else experienced such episodes? Isnt it too early? What can I do besides going to a chiropractor?:hissy:

My hubby has told me to avoid the chiropractor. My pains started at at 9 weeks and have been bad. What I have heard is that the baby is positioned towards the back of your uterus. If your uterus is tilted then you will feel more back pain then normal. I have my hubby rub on my back and also try the heating pad and cold afterwards for no more than 15 min each.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! Watch this only get worse! This is pure hell! I feel like a 100 year old grandma!

I get sharp pains like there is a nerve being pinched in mine.. I literally think the baby is squeezing one of my nerves with his head or foot.. it's in my lower lower back aswell.

I had back pain when I first got pregnant.. it wasn't like what I feel now, it was just back aches .. my mother told me it's where your body "insides" are moving around and making room for baby to grow.

Thanks! Watch this only get worse! This is pure hell! I feel like a 100 year old grandma!
:rofl:

I feel the same way.....especially when I am making noises and grunting when I get up or when I walk. :rofl: My husband thinks I am just over dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->