Debt Payers and Savers Support group

Added £100 today = £ 670

How's everyone else doing? I feel like I'm the only one that posts now lol. :blush:

Added £100 today = £ 670

How's everyone else doing? I feel like I'm the only one that posts now lol. :blush:

Your doing really well!!
Well I dont nonif I count anymore as I took out the loan im actually more in debt than before- however its better for us.

I saved £125 this month then I got a letter saying id gone in a bus lane which cost £30 and had my road tax which was also £30. Least im managing to pay these things without using overdraft or anything.

Oh no! Stupid bus lane!

Yeh that's a point, at least you had the money to pay for those things without your overdraft. So glad I don't have a car!! Probably the reason why I'm doing well. Lol. Xxx

Well done everyone!!!!
No change here nothing saved nothing paid off :(

BUT!!! We do know we are moving in just under 2 weeks finally.

We done a plan last night of everything that needs to be paid off and order we are doing them etc

So we making some progress...slow but progress any how :)

So things we are paying off in order are:

1- provident £86

2- Barclay card £400

3- very £300 (gonna pay off but keep open)

4- little woods £900 ( eek! Makes me feel sick ! Gonna pay off in 3 parts last of all by the time we pay off big chunks it will be less than this aswel because we pay £30 a month off anyway)

Once we've paid off provident and Barclay card we are looking to take Isabelle away for a couple of days to butlins it's been a crap year with our current home falling apart (literally!). And she's really picked up on the stressful atmosphere as much as we've tried to shelter her it's been hard to do it 100% of the time. :(

But things are on the up ! Tom has started his new job it's better money and he loves it!!!! And fingers crossed in November he should get a pay rise :D

Fab news high hopes!! Sounds like a good plan.

I had to borrow £160 out of my holiday savings today so they are back down to £510 now. Xx

Just found this thread I love saving lol :blush:
Luckily no debt here. Do we just post what we save? X

No savings here yet either :/ this year so far has just flown by me! Still hacking away at our debts. I know its our own fault but it is just so depressing :( we spent at least half our wage on debt atm. It's mostly catalogues that we either forgot to pay before they added the interest or we got into a habit of saying we would clear the bill in total "next month" before we knew it we owed thousands :/ stupid because we could have afforded to just buy most of the items, but it gets addictive :(

really worried about the next few months, two car mots due and two sets of road tax due. Oh's bday and lo's bday oh and fathers day... ugh Scary stuff but its a life lesson I suppose!

I don’t even know who I owe what to off the top of my head but its something like (this is monthly payments)

Very:250
next: 150
isme:150
loan: 150
Barclay card: 80
Apple : 80

Just found this thread I love saving lol :blush:
Luckily no debt here. Do we just post what we save? X

Say what your savings goal is for a particular event. I.e holiday/extension and then update when you save and the total. Xx

Thanks a lot pingu !!

(That's a sentence I never thought I'd say) :haha:

I'm on track with what I'd hoped to do (I think!). It's gonna be a long road but I am paying off debt rather than accumulating it at the moment and when I go back to work I should be able to do a bit more.
Eta I am actually doing quite a bit better than I aimed to as I have decreased my over draft from £2000 to £1000! Feeling quite pleased now!

Little of track... because of car mots and car tax.. I just worked out the coming months finances and my outgoing is going to be more than my incoming :/ royally screwed I think! Ohhh to have a time machine :(

Well done lau!!!

Finally after a delay we will be getting the keys to our new house tomorrow :D

Then it's full steam ahead to get ourselves back to where we used to be... Feels like a long old road but feeling really positive x

High hopes it seems like such an unfair situation, hopefully with your new house you can make a fresh start.

Thanks a lot pingu !!

(That's a sentence I never thought I'd say) :haha:

:haha:

I'm on track with what I'd hoped to do (I think!). It's gonna be a long road but I am paying off debt rather than accumulating it at the moment and when I go back to work I should be able to do a bit more.
Eta I am actually doing quite a bit better than I aimed to as I have decreased my over draft from £2000 to £1000! Feeling quite pleased now!

Well done :thumbup:

Well done lau!!!

Finally after a delay we will be getting the keys to our new house tomorrow :D

Then it's full steam ahead to get ourselves back to where we used to be... Feels like a long old road but feeling really positive x

:happydance: enjoy your new home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"