*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
A Place for all us december 09 mummies to chat after we've had our little christmas puddings! Made it just now cos theres a lot of you already popped! :thumbup: xx

Babies birthdays!

Caleb - 3 Dec
Emilie - 5 Dec
Matthew - 15 Dec
Noah - 16 Dec
Ava - 19 Dec
Jake - 30 Dec

Hey :D

Thanks purpledahlia, How are you doing?

ahh just waiting!! Had a sweep today and im '' favourable '' etc so hopefully not long to wait now! :D you?

Ah I hope the sweep does the job how exciting :D how are you feeling?

Im doing ok, Emilie is also good :cloud9:

apart from the aches and pains and itching just fed up and bored really, Just want it to happen now.

aw is motherhood good? i cant wait!

Thanks purpledahlia for making this thread....hopefully we won't be waiting too long to use it properly :)

Yeah i know hopefully!! I know theres actually quite a lot of Dec stars that went early so they now have somewhere to keep in touch and we will join them soon as! Be nice to keep chatting following the one in 3rd tri!

Motherhood is magic, a love like nothing you have felt before :cloud9:

I still look at Emilie & think "omg is she really mine" :haha:

Not a dec 09 mum BUT I just want to say that I LOVE your group name :) I think its so nice. That is all :)

Im a dec star! Baby Megan Elizabeth was born Dec 2nd after I was induced for high bp and baby measuring small in scan. (Original due date Dec 23) Still can't believe I'm a mom! It is the best thing in the world! I'm so in love with her - just want to eat her up! I could watch her all day and never get bored.

aww thanks scorpio!

and lorna that description of motherhood made me well up!

Yep i agree great thread!! Will be great to hear how everyone is doing after their LOs have arrived xxx

Is anyone getting any sleep? Trying to nap when she does but boy hard to do!

Hi lorna, dont know about you but im so tired lol. Cynon sleeps all day then wakes at about midnight and stays awake till about 4:dohh: I should really try and have a nap in the day but with a 23 month old it is impossible:shrug:

It doesnt help that he has a cough and im worried that hes gonna choke, i have got a doctors appointment today and hoping thay can give him something!!

Time seems to be flying by he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and it seems like he had been here a lot longer

xxx

sw2129, Emilie sleeps alot, she wakes every 3 - 4 hours I think were pretty lucky there, I cant imagine how hard it is with a 23 month old too :hugs:

Im sorry he has a cough, I hope the Dr is able to give him something :hugs:

Daisybee, :hugs::hugs:

hey! finally joining over now :)

Hollie been brilliant, totally different from amber as a newborn.

First night, woke up few times, nothing a cuddle didnt fix straight back too sleep. I had wake her around 2 to offer her milk ( Not had anything since 10pm that werent even an oz!) She didnt want it. Woke up at 6:45am had about 1.5oz then slept till 9:45am. So shocked when i woke up.

Last night had feed at 12am done till 5am over the moon then back sleep till 8am.

I hope this continues. I was up every 2hrs with amber some nights all night so its a huge chsnge :)

Hi ladies, just thought I'd check where this thread was, thanks Purple for setting it up. Hopefully I'll be joining you soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->