December 2010 TTC!

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Hi! Just thought I'd start up a thread for my fellow Dec TTC's coming over from WTT forum but also welcome to people from anywhere!!!! I finish my last pill on Thursday, waiting for my WD bleed and then start :sex:!!!!! How exciting!!!:happydance:

Hi clareybeary!! Well done for starting this off! All our December wtt'ers have become quite close now, I'd love to stay together :) Its wonderful its happening for us all now xox

:dust: :dust: :dust:

OK ladies i'm here aswell :) seriously though, i'm really nervous... more so than when me and DH had our son and he was a happy little accident and we were only 18. crazy I know :blush: Anyway I have my fingers crossed for us all :winkwink: x x

Hi girls! Very exciting and to top it off it's SNOWING! Tried to get into work this morning. Took 40 mins to drive 3 miles and so gave up and came home:blush:. All cuddled up on the sofa with DH (working from home today). Bliss.

Hi ladies :D

I'm generally in NTNP but will try and keep an eye on this thread, snowing here too, feeling coldy and can barely speak so working from home too

Hi everyone, its finally here for us! looking forward to readying everyones experiences xx

CD 2 :wohoo: :wohoo: Can't believe next week Mr Boofs and I will be funking our chickens for a purpose! :haha: xxx

Hey ladies! This is going to be exciting! Can't wait for us to get those BFP's!

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. I'm on CD 46. What is going on in the world?? My temps are dropping so hopefully she will show today or tomorrow.

This cycle I'm taking a good multivitamin, vitex, red raspberry leaf tea, and cutting caffeine (goodbye starbucks) and alcohol (goodbye my beloved red wine).

I'll join in here - we've been trying for a week officially, finished my last withdrawal bleed from the pill last tuesday and didn't start my next pack. We've been BDing every other day, really really hoping for a BFP for xmas! I know how unlikely this is but you never know! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woo hoo... Got a very positive on my ovulation stick today. Day 14 of a 28 day cycle... so all looking good. Guess what I'll be doing around the 28th Dec??? Glad I've got the week off work! :sex::sex::sex::sex:

Good luck to all those starting tomorrow. Can't believe how exciting this is. I have a massive smile on my face

xx

:dust::dust::dust:

I'd like to join in. On CD12 and hoping this is THE month! Good luck to you all!:thumbup:

I'd like to join in. On CD12 and hoping this is THE month! Good luck to you all!:thumbup:

Oh taebomama, are cycles are so similar!! I ov on cd 14/15 usually, how about you? So exciting! :) x x

Oh taebomama, are cycles are so similar!! I ov on cd 14/15 usually, how about you? So exciting! :) x x

Usually on CD14 for me. Maybe we can be testing buddies. Are you planning on testing? I can never wait for AF...I have to POAS! LOL.

Morning ladies!
its officially December, so here I am!
Start :sex: tonight!
:happydance:
Good luck to you all :dust:
xx

Hello Everyone,

Mind if I join your thread? I am on cd 5 and anxiously waiting to get down to some serious :sex: and hopefully get my :bfp: this month. I feel very hopefull about this month. :dance:

Wishing lots of :dust: to all of you.

Welcome all! Can't believe December has finally arrived! :happydance: Take my last pill tomorrow then never again! Bring it on!

Usually on CD14 for me. Maybe we can be testing buddies. Are you planning on testing? I can never wait for AF...I have to POAS! LOL.

I don't know yet... I'll try and wait to test but I'll probably cave! haha!

On cd 13 now but still low results on my CBFM :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->