December 2010 TTC!

hi. can i join you here please? :flower:

we were due to start ttc from new years eve but the night before i was due to ovulate (monday night) OH gave in and sperminated me :happydance: we dtd again last night so although im not expecting to get my bfp straight away, im keeping my fingers crossed :flower:

Jennifer - of course!!

Anyone want to officially buddy up? xxx

AF showed yesterday :witch: so I'm officially on CD 2. I usually ovulate late, around the 23rd so I will start BD the week before just in case.

anybody else due to Ov on 28th or around then? I'd like to buddy up!

Morning all, Can i join. I think i am officially out of testing this cycle as i've been sick and my chart is all over, ovulated late(fertility friend is wrong, i felt it on cd14). Just a mess. i guess better luck this month. Good Luck girls :dust::dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31bced

It's December!!!!!! What will this month bring??? Wow, all of our lives are changing forever... It's a great feeling :happydance::happydance:

I'm due to Ov on 28th December anyone else? EDD is around 21 September - pretty good for school years etc :thumbup:

I have a couple of girlfriends who are desperate to be in our position, but they don't have partners. So through the ups, and the downs, let's always remember how lucky we are to be trying :hugs:

:dust:

Hi Ladies.
Im on CD21 today, so if i dont get my BFP next week, then i'll be ovulating around the 22nd December. Anyone wanna buddy up?
xx

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Everyone!!
I got my AF this week so i am now TTC December ;-) testing on New Years Eve Wooop! Really hope it happens this time! This will be month no 2 of trying... lets get them BFP's lol!
xx

Hi guys,
I am cd14 today on a 24 day cycle. My temp has gone up yesterday and stayed up today so i think I ovulated on cd12. I am excited about this cycle. I will join you . lets hope we all get our BFPs this month.

Good luck to all

Hi all ladies, Happy 1st December :) wishing you all lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: x x

ladies, may i join you for December BFP ? Hoping this month we all get lucky and all of us getting BFP? .... second month for me.. so far clearblue said i am not Ovulating yet..

naz

This is my first time posting here-- I just had my (copper) IUD removed mid-November. My husband and I have been married almost 10 years and are just now getting around to trying (we got married really young and spent a lot of time in grad school). I have been tracking my temperature for several months and have discovered I have a very consistent luteal phase of 7 days-- not good. I started taking vitex and today I ran out and bought a b-complex with 100 mg b6 in it. We tried to conceive this month, but I'm worried that even if we were successful it won't stick due to my short LP. Starting to feel some PMS-ish symptoms today, trying not to drive myself insane but I'm very type A and it is difficult.:wacko: I just have this bad feeling that it's going to be hard for us to conceive-- I hope I'm just being paranoid. Also, I haven't told anyone we are trying and my husband just tells me I over-think everything (which I do) so I'm hoping this site will help me get my obsessing out with people who understand. Thanks for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->