December 2010 TTC!

This is my first time posting here-- I just had my (copper) IUD removed mid-November. My husband and I have been married almost 10 years and are just now getting around to trying (we got married really young and spent a lot of time in grad school). I have been tracking my temperature for several months and have discovered I have a very consistent luteal phase of 7 days-- not good. I started taking vitex and today I ran out and bought a b-complex with 100 mg b6 in it. We tried to conceive this month, but I'm worried that even if we were successful it won't stick due to my short LP. Starting to feel some PMS-ish symptoms today, trying not to drive myself insane but I'm very type A and it is difficult.:wacko: I just have this bad feeling that it's going to be hard for us to conceive-- I hope I'm just being paranoid. Also, I haven't told anyone we are trying and my husband just tells me I over-think everything (which I do) so I'm hoping this site will help me get my obsessing out with people who understand. Thanks for listening!

Aww this site is a good site for asking questions and making friends ;-) its nice because you dont tell anyone when your trying apart from your husband lol! so it means you can ask others your questions and still keep things quiet ;-)

Goodluck with TTC ;-) Lets go for it!

x

Hi everyone! Hello to the new faces!
I'm following smep but so far no positive cbfm result so feeling a little disheartened. I want my positive so I can really get cracking! Been :sex: every other day, and will again tonight, but panicking still :(

Hi all,

Im hoping for crimbo BFP! Only on month 2 of no contraception ans still trying to get used to 'trying' to make a baby! Any advice would be great! Other than the sex bit...i know that bit! :)

Hi everyone! Hello to the new faces!
I'm following smep but so far no positive cbfm result so feeling a little disheartened. I want my positive so I can really get cracking! Been :sex: every other day, and will again tonight, but panicking still :(

Awww i know what you mean ;-) I want it so bad too! we :sex: loads last month but i think i ovulated slightly later than i thought! Just keep going hahaha!

x

Hello ladies!! I'd like to join the December TTC club too!! :flower:

This will be our 4th month TTC...DH gets back from his 2 weeks at work next Thurs, Dec 9th, and my estimated ovulation date is Dec 15th!!! I have been using OPK each month, just to be sure..but no BFP so far! :wacko:

Fingers crossed for everyone..this is OUR month ladies!!! :happydance:

:dust::dust:

Hi all, I'd like to join too :flower:

I am on cycle #6 ttc. I had an EMC at the end of May (my first pergnancy) :cry: and have been trying ever since. I had a postive OPK on Tuesday. We BD :sex: Sun, were unable to on Mon or Tues, but Wed morning I work up at 4am feeling like "Nows the time" So a little bum wiggling and I was in action... lol (Gets him every time.) :sex: BD Wednesday 4am, then again in the afternoon. Going to try to DTD again today just incase. But figured I O'd yesterday sometime. So I am 1 DPO. Fingers corssed we caught the little egg...

:dust: :dust: to all

I have no idea when i ovulated, but have been :sex: ing every other day this month, so hoping to have caught that little eggy at some point! Going to test next week, I think. Hoping for that BFP!
:dust: to you all!!
xx

lots of :dust: shelleney! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I'm confused as ff has told me I've ovulated, but I've had nothing but lows on my CBFM! Don't know what to believe!!

Hello to the new ladies!

I'm CD 5 now and AF is tailing off now, will start doing OPK's from day 8 x

I peed on quite a few ovulation detection sticks and never got a positive, but it's possible I was over hydrated, or just missed the window. My chart's a little crazy this month-- two days a week I have to get up at 5:30, and the rest of the week I get up around 7 or 7:30. The two days I got up at 5:30 my temp was a full degree lower than the days around it, so it's hard to tell if I ovulated the 26th or the 30th-- we :sex: around both days, but the earlier day was a better attempt (no lube for one thing). I guess if it didn't work I'm going to have to start waking up at 5:30 every day next cycle so they are consistent temps. That doesn't sound like fun! Wish I could test now, but it's only DPO 7 in the best case scenario or DPO 3!

We are hoping this will be our month too.... but our first child took 2 years.... I don't O with every cycle so it totally sucks!!! good luck ladies!

Hello everyone! Hope it's ok if I join you!

My husband and I will be ttc baby no. 1 in December. Came off the pill in the end of november, and just finishing my 'breakthrough' bleed. All systems go!

Hello to the new ladies!

I'm CD 5 now and AF is tailing off now, will start doing OPK's from day 8 x

Hey booflebump, I'm on cd 4 so we are close.

I ordered a bunch of preg tests and ov tests from amazon and they just came in. :happydance:

Are you tracking your ov test results and temps in fertility friend? As soon as I figure out how to post it in my siggy, I will share mine with out lovely group.

Hello everyone! :wave:

How's everyone doing? Any plans for the weekend? Enjoying the snow? :cold: x x

Hi everyone! :)

Hope you dont mind me joining you all. I'm now on cycle day 1 on my 2nd month ttc after coming off the pill. Baby dust all round xx :dust: :dust:

maybabydoll- the snow is crazy! Public transport is majorly disrupted, my work building closed at 3pm yesterday as they were concerned people would not be able to get home. How is it with you?

PrincessJ_x - The more the merrier!

I think I'm getting obsessed with the idea of a bfp over christmas - if all goes well I'll likely be testing between christmas and new year. Best christmas present ever, no? I'm trying not to think about it too much!

Hebble - I love your avatar!

Nobody - I have set up FF so I think I will, if not this month, then next :)

Morning ladies!
How are you all feeling today? ive got 4 days til testing, but its so tempting to do it today. im gonna try and hold out though.
Hebble: im abit obsessed about getting a :bfp: for Christmas too. just trying to make sure that it wont ruin Christmas for us it we dont get it.
xx

Morning ladies!
How are you all feeling today? ive got 4 days til testing, but its so tempting to do it today. im gonna try and hold out though.
Hebble: im abit obsessed about getting a :bfp: for Christmas too. just trying to make sure that it wont ruin Christmas for us it we dont get it.
xx

good luck on the testing!! i hope you studied :lol:

Hiya. I will be joining this thread too.

I have no idea what CD I'm on as I just had my implant removed 8 days ago. I was having a bleed when I had it removed and I stopped bleeding two days after but my 'periods' were very erratic whilst I was using it.

The doctor says my periods should return to normal within the month, and before contraception my cycles were every 28 days so I'm guessing I should have a period before or around xmas eve, so I am hoping and praying that AF doesn't arrive and that I can test for what I hope will be a BFP between Xmas and new year.

Good luck to us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->