December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Tmb0047

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

I am looking for a few buddies due around the same time as I am. I am due the 12th of December and would love a few ladies to chat with throughout this journey.

DUE DATES

TexAnn - Dec 1 - Surprise
Gaea - Dec 2
No Doubt - Dec 3 - Surprise
RandaPanda - Dec 5
Nina83 - Dec 6 - Surprise
Pampas - Dec 11
Bmama - Dec 15
vickytoria88 - Dec 17

Hello :wave:

I am looking for a few buddies due around the same time as I am. I am due the 12th of December and would love a few ladies to chat with throughout this journey.

I'm hopefully here for a while...
After 2 MC last year I'm very cautiously pregnant, but am really in need sometimes of talking pregnancy stuff with others!
EDD- December 6th. It'll be a birthday baby as I'm December 3rd :)

Hi Nina!

Sorry to hear about your other losses....MC is far to common! I sure hope this little bean is super sticky for you! Are you doing anything different this time?
I am so glad someone responded to my post....its so nice to have people to chat with!

I'm due Dec 6th i think. I'm super paranoid about a loss so booked a scan for later this month. Hoping it reassures me before we announce to people

Hi Ginger! :)

Have you had a loss already or are you just paranoid that it may happen? That's great that you've been able to book a scan to help reassure yourself! I know seeing a baby on the screen and hearing the heartbeat made me feel confident in the pregnancy. Will this be your first?

It will be my second. I haven't had a loss but this one was planned and is last shot with regards to being on maternity for first starting school etc so I'm super paranoid it won't stick because there's so much organisational type stuff around the date working out. It's taken over a year to get this bfp whereas first was a complete shock and everything was so care free with regards to our life so it wasn't all planned about it working out so I don't recall being so he up about it sticking.

So many friends have had losses so I'm just paranoid we will too. Seeing and hearing about how it is so common is making me question why it won't happen to us

I am also due December - I already have a little girl - here is to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all :)

Hi! Can I join you? This will be my first LO. I'm 5+5 today, and EDD is Dec. 5th, I think. I'm overseas, and haven't told anyone except for DH and my assistant at work because she spends so much time with me and would figure it out. I've been finding that BnB support is really helping when I feel nervous about things, since I'm so far away from my friends and family, so a group with all of us due around the same time sounds great!!

Gingerspice, I too am paranoid about MC, even though I've never experienced one before. I've just had a really rough year, and this baby is such a bright light in all of it, so I don't know how I would handle a loss. I'm trying to be positive, but my symptoms recently dropped off, which has me nervous again. Fingers x'd we all have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Hi, can I join in? I am expecting baby number 2, EDD 12 December. Already have 1 DS who will be 5 on the 9th of December. His EDD was 12 December too! Spooky!

I would like to join in too! So far on websites the due date I was given is December 11th. I had a chemical last june, but somehow I feel confident that this bub is a sticky one!! It will be our first.

Welcome ladies :) So nice to have a little group started!

Randa - I've seen you around BnB...So happy to see that you are expecting!

MMA - That is so neat that you edd is the same as last time! Also, you and I share a due date!

Hi Ladies can I join you? This is #2 for us due date around 15th Dec so think I`m about 4 weeks. Only found out for sure last night, though I just knew I was pg sense of smell was so strong was like that with my son too. I think I`m actually in more shock this time round. First month trying and I really wasnt expecting it to happen so soon we are very lucky. FX for a healthy 9 months for us all.

anyone booked their dr apt yet?

Hi Kitty! I've filled out the intake forms for a midwife and am now just waiting on a phone call from them :) This will be my first time using a midwife....

I am so hormonal today....Like a crazy person. I guess lack of sleep doesn't help much either but boy do I need to find a way to calm down and relax a little! Deep breaths, count to ten.....aaahhhhhhhhh......

I've updated my first post to show all of our due dates....will add other as they join and update ours if they change :)

eve, I wasn't sure about your date....let me know if its wrong :)

HI Tmb0047, I will phone and try to get an appintment for the next few weeks, our surgery is always so busy. The midwives at the Dr's I saw last time were so lovely I`m looking forward to seeing them again.
I need to calm down too I`m totally shocked, more so than with my son!
I had also planned on loosing mroe weight before I feel pg, but this hasnt happened have been working out and loosing inches but not weight, I got a hard tiem at my first booking in appointment last time because of my BMI but not much i can do about it now!
Will continue training as long as I have the energy. I'm so excited!!!

What a nice little group we have! I have no idea of estimated due date - I ovulate late (about day 17-18 of a short 26 day cycle) so I guess I am actually under 5 weeks - can anyone give me an idea of when I could be due? :)

Hi Guys, I scheduled a dating scan next week at 7 weeks. I'm super excited about it.
I also plan on seeing him again for a reassurance scan at 10 weeks, along with the maternity nurse (I guess she's like the midwife?)
FX everything goes well and I make it that far, thinking positive, thinking positive (I have such a good feeling about this though! eek!!! I am actually pregnant!)

Nausea is slowly kicking in. Got a bit yesterday, but today it was in heavy waves throughout the day.
My naturopathic gave me some tips, ice on your tongue, as soon as it hits. And drink 3 cups of ginger tea a day, not the tea bag, but real slices of ginger. Bleh, I hate nausea but deep inside I am grinning from ear to ear.

What a nice little group we have! I have no idea of estimated due date - I ovulate late (about day 17-18 of a short 26 day cycle) so I guess I am actually under 5 weeks - can anyone give me an idea of when I could be due? :)

Eve, I like this site for calculating your due date, it gives you pretty much the dates of the year with your week which is awesome for planning.

Hey guys, can I join?!

This is my first pregnancy and because I ovulated late (I think), I should be due around December 15th. Also very nervous about MC, and have been freaking myself out reading about it...but trying to keep everything in perspective. My ob/gyn appointment isn't until May 12th...which seems so far away, but I understand that it makes the most sense to wait until the MC risk is significantly reduced. But as a first timer and a total type-A, if I think about how long I'm going being pregnant and not seeing a doctor, I freak out.

Anyway, happy and healthy nine months to everyone here and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->