December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

I feel silly! I haven't had a Dr's appointment yet so I still feel like it this isn't real, but my EDD is December 1. This will be my first baby.

I am trying not to think about my current status too much. But these mood swings and nausea are making it very difficult! I keep telling myself that nausea is a good thing.

I feel silly! I haven't had a Dr's appointment yet so I still feel like it this isn't real, but my EDD is December 1. This will be my first baby.

I am trying not to think about my current status too much. But these mood swings and nausea are making it very difficult! I keep telling myself that nausea is a good thing.

I am the same as you. In denial lol I keep thinking the nausea is all in my head but it really isn't. Also the hunger is getting too much!

Tmb, my edd is Dec 6, my birthday is the 3rd :)

Oops! I've changed it now :) Maybe you will have to share your bday though! :)

I hope so!!!

I don't know if I want to find out the sex or not. I'm feeling like this is a boy though.
The first time I was totally against finding out, but after MC I decided I needed to know the next time so if God forbid anything happen later on down the road, I would have been able to know.
Sounds kind of morbid, I know.
Anyways, not that I'm pregnant again and positive, I think I don't want to know. We'll see how long that lasts though!

I also want to know the gender. I am also quite impatient. Though I can't imagine that it would be anything but another Little girl:)

Amber

PS Thanks for the tip about the ticker, I will try it.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1a2954.aspx

I'm due in December too,around the 14th,with my first. So pleased there are others around the same stage as me.
congratulations to everyone ��

Tmb, my edd is Dec 6, my birthday is the 3rd :)

Oops! I've changed it now :) Maybe you will have to share your bday though! :)

I hope so!!!

I don't know if I want to find out the sex or not. I'm feeling like this is a boy though.
The first time I was totally against finding out, but after MC I decided I needed to know the next time so if God forbid anything happen later on down the road, I would have been able to know.
Sounds kind of morbid, I know.
Anyways, not that I'm pregnant again and positive, I think I don't want to know. We'll see how long that lasts though!

This is my fourth baby and with each one I have kept the gender a surprise until their birth....i plan to do the same with this one :) Part of me wants to know but I just love that moment when baby comes out and DH tells me what we had! Also, it seems to give me a little incentive to push!

Yay! My poppy seed has sprouted to an apple seed :)

I just got my BFP on Wednesday (My 31st Birthday!) My EDD is December 11th, however I think it will be more like December 21st due to late ovulation. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks to confirm. This is baby # 2 for hubby and I and we are so thrilled! Looking forward to going on this journey with everyone.

I will stay team yellow this time, didn't find out last time and it was the most amazing thrill being told although I was sure I was having a girl and asked dh to check when he said it was a boy!

I will stay team yellow this time, didn't find out last time and it was the most amazing thrill being told although I was sure I was having a girl and asked dh to check when he said it was a boy!

Haha...this is the exact thing with me last time! I swore all along it was a girl.....was pretty shocked :) I'm thinking this one is a girl...wonder if I'm right this time?!

Just found out I am about 3 weeks along! EDD is 12/22. Would be fun to have a Christmas baby, maybe! Just confirmed it all this morning with a weeks estimator test, but it still hasn't really sunk in. I can't wait to tell hubby :)

Congrats hun! I think I have my due date wrong lol the calculator predicted the 24th but unless I ovulated late it just sounds slightly off. Guess ill find out on my scan day.. feels like years away *sigh*

I had a dream I had a 5 year old boy hehe he was a smarty pants but a mummys boy. Ahhh I still can't believe it

Haha...this is the exact thing with me last time! I swore all along it was a girl.....was pretty shocked :) I'm thinking this one is a girl...wonder if I'm right this time?!

I'm thinking boy this time again!

Hi can I join you!

I am due around 11th I think but my babies always seem to be late! This is my third pregnancy and we will probably find our the sex as we did with our last two! I am very excited but still very nervous at having number 3!!!

Quick update, after some brown spotting on Thursday, and then more today, we rushed off to the EPU.
They were wonderful there, we saw out little bub, right where he's supposed to be and a tiny heartbeat. Spotting was caused by some bruise or something like that in the uterus.
Scan measured 5+6, just a few days off but I'm not worried.
We go to my doctor as planned on Friday, but also as prescribed by the doctor who scan me this evening. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Hi ladies, can I join? Due Dec with my 2nd :)

I am tentatively due December 21st, (haven't had my 1st appointment yet, but I'm basing it on my Ovulation date, since I chart). This will be baby #2 for me, & I am really excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->