December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Going to add you. Tried and it says it can't find you even though when I search I find you fine.

Nina, I have to friend you on order to add you so be looking for a friend request me.

Nina, I tried to friend you so I could add you but there was no friend request on your page.

Thanks, but I found the group and was approved!
I wish I knew about the group before :(

:rofl:
You're right! I joined the babycenter one!!!

Sooo cute, no doubt. . .

Lil girl looks long!! Is big brother liking her more now?

She had her 4 month checkup the other day. She was almost 25in. Virtue really loves her...he always has. He loves giving her kisses and likes when you set get in his lap for pics and things like that. He recently started carrying her! Of course we're right there but he takes all 13lb 3oz of her and walks. I really couldn't believe that one!

Hi ladies! Popping in to check on everyone again. Hope you ladies and babies are doing well!

Hi ladies! Popping in to check on everyone again. Hope you ladies and babies are doing well!

HI, no doubt
Yous kids are adorable. what a pride and joy. I do have my tears of joy every day.
I have problems with facebook, my computer is too slow...
We are doing really well. BRONSEN is 7months and 8 days. HE sqeecks from joy and claps his hands. He has 7 teeth and weighs 10kg. He is sitting but sometimes he is loosing balance. He doesnt sit on his own yet. When did your girl started to sit on her own
THE problem we have he hits his head to his bed when he is on his four. I hope we could stick anything soft to reduce the impact.

Hi hun! Irie actually went through big leap recently where she started crawling, pulling up, 4 of her teeth popped through. I'd say she was able to sit on get own by 6 months. Getting to a seated position was get problem, but that happened when everything else did too.

Everything is good here. I'm pregnant again and baby should be here sometime in April.

Oh my GOSH!!! I was thinking about you today, bc I have been sick and am wondering how you were pregnant and tending to your firstborn... Bc I am thinking I just might be pregnant again, too, but too scared to test!!

Congrats!! That would be toooo funny if we were in the same group again lol. Take care

I have a Dollar Store test. I took one a few days ago, before I was "late", but negative. Now I am a few days late, but last month was my first period since the last before I was pregnant!

So im not sure if I should waste the test LOL. I might just not have a normal cycle yet right?? �� I know, I know... Just take it

Yeah...just take it. I knew I was pregnant this time too, but kept lying to myself, lol.

Should/Do I need to wait for morning pee at this point??

:blush: test shows a no!

Guess I am still wonky with my cycle. Man, mental powers really had me going!! I kinda instantly felt less nauseous. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->