December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Oh man that's hilarious... OK saturday sounds good to me!

How is everyone? Im sure everyone is tired of being asked that, but i just wanted to be the one asking for once!! :wacko:

Ugh, same. I'll let you know after my appt in a little. Hopefully there will be progress this week. I've been having contractions, nothing too strong or regular. Today they got a little touchy though. And I've been having tummy trouble which can be a good sign, so hopefully soon...

Dr just called, my uric acid is high. Thinks preeclampsia is brewing. Wants to induce wednesday night, i am left feeling like i better listen to her or i will hurt baby or myself for waiting.

Getting ultrasound Wednesday now.

Hope they get here! Totally missed saturday date, lil turds!

Wait, are there two in there?! I would be asking questions. I know how badly you wanted baby to come on its own.

Still at a 1 and not much effacement. Same place as last week. But they will induce at 41 weeks instead of 42 since this is my second, so definitely taking that option if baby isn't here. So mad that I'm having these contractions and they're not doing anything!

Lol i meant your baby and mine! Hehe if there are twins in me, i will never trust modern medicine again....

I will be asking more questions. I would've liked to do natural labor, but i am a worry wart so who knows how much my blood pressure actually fluctuates when I'm alone with my own head. I sound like I'm giving in, don't i? Will see between how much I'm softening/dilating and the condition of placenta before i book induction.

I hope your contractions aren't for nothing! Relax, relax, keep ball bouncing

Oh yeah, the little stubborn piglets!

I don't think you sound like you're giving in, more like you trust the professionals and tend to believe what they say as we all do. But if it means that much to you ask questions and get a good understanding of our all so you can make a better informed decision. I asked a million questions tonight and feel much better about my plan of action now.

Thats my plan! Thanks for the support.

Thats great that youre feeling good about your plan. I guess that means youre happy you cxl'd the c-section :)

We still have time for the piglets to decide their birthday, too. Yay us!! We seem calmer lol.

Yeah I am, and yes we do. It figures I get to my appt, heart what I hear and now the contractions are picking up. I really hope this isn't that labor that goes nowhere. I hope something is happening cause these things are starting to hurt...

Lol...only in the world of labor is pain good. Of course I'm letting it happen. I don't have a choice, lol.

Hey ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello! I'm sorry you didn't get your Saturday double bdays :)

I hope those contractions lead to active labor soon, No Doubt!! And Tex, hopefully they won't have to induce on Wednesday. Good luck to both of you :flower:

I'm getting really anxious about Wednesday now...my emotions are all over the place. I'll probably be bored out of my mind in the hospital during recovery, so hopefully I can provide an update and maybe some pics :)

Quick update while I have a chance. I'm at the hospital. The contractions never stopped, just got closer and more intense. Currently at a 7, they broke my water and I got the epi. Gonna try and sleep before I have to push. Haven't slept all night yet.

Quick update while I have a chance. I'm at the hospital. The contractions never stopped, just got closer and more intense. Currently at a 7, they broke my water and I got the epi. Gonna try and sleep before I have to push. Haven't slept all night yet.

Whaaat?! So exciting! :happydance: Hope you're getting some rest now. Can't wait to read your next update! Good luck!!

Irie Nevaeh born at 9:56am, weighing 6lbs 14oz, 21in long via vbac!

Congrats!!! You did it! All the patience paid off big. Good work, momma :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->