+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

@CupcakeGirl2 That sounds a bit like how my ovulation pain is. It’s like a gas pain or stitch from running, but only one one side and low down where my ovaries would be. Some months it’s so bad I can feel it throb each time I take a step and sometimes it’s more dull and less noticeable. It can last just a couple hours or 2-3 days depending on the month.
But i already ovulated based on my temps and OPKs? I’m 9 DPO today

Still having the weird gas like cramping down loooow above pelvic bone 9DPO today

Things aren't looking good for me today. Still no progression this morning and the 2 tests I took this afternoon are so faint. I'm devastated. I just can't believe this is happening yet again. 4th time this year. I can't imagine ever having another baby now. I don't understand why it keeps happening. There has to be something wrong. I don't want to keep putting myself through it but I know I can't give up trying. Spent all day with cramps yesterday and none so far today. I don't think I'm going to test anymore now. It just breaks my heart with every faint line. AF due sunday.

I swore I would wait this cycle until the day of my period to test... but I couldn’t resist!! 10-11 dpo. AF is suppose to show Sunday ... BFN this morning on IC. Chart is still looking good though (I think, this is cycle charting). Fingers crossed!!

A46D443E-EAC7-45CF-AF4B-2DEF1B158FE6.png

@Beccaboo828 Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

@CupcakeGirl2 I get some ongoing cramping from where I ovulated sometimes. I know that you are supposed to form a corpus luteum on your ovary to maintain progesterone until hcg takes over, so I always just thought it might be that.

I’m also 9dpo today and felt some of that stitch cramping on the side I ovulated from. I also feel like I’m on the verge of getting sick. Throat a little scratchy, mouth feeling sore, tummy a bit off (although that may be from too much coffee) and feeling run down. I’m a primary school teacher so ’tis the season for it.

Laurabub84 - I'm so sorry... I got my hopes up big time last month, I never had the BFP like you but I promised myself I would wait next month until day before AF is due, its so hard to have your heart broken like this. Thinking of you and hopefully on Sunday AF doesn't show and the line is nice and dark. Have you spoken to your doctor about your chemicals?

Bump288 - chart looks good.

Cupcakegirl - good luck on testing.

Becca - Congrats!

Teafor2 - feel better!

Not much to report for me yet. I'm charting my BBT, haven't seen ovulation yet which is good, I've been ovulating too early the past 2 months, so hoping I don't ovulate for a few more days. We've been DTD just in case anyway. Feeling positive and excited for Christmas. My daughter's 6th birthday is next week too.

Thinking of you all... :dust:

:hugs: Laura - I know this journey can be so devastating. Try to find some "me time" activities that help you destress. You never know - maybe your hcg doubling is just slowing down a touch, maybe it'll be better tomorrow. I'd go see a doctor and get bloods done to be sure. If hcg is rising slowly, it could be ectopic. I don't want to worry you but every time I go see a doctor about this sort of thing, it usually puts my mind at ease because I get some answers. Even if I don't get the answer I want, at least I got AN answer. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Stark white BFN again for me... 11 to 13 dpo pretty sure I am out. Really bad back pains last night and today. On to month 13 of ttc. Good luck everyone!

5dpo today and my bbt shot up to 98.6 this morning. Not sure what to think about that but hoping it's a really good sign.

@Beccaboo828 Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

@CupcakeGirl2 I get some ongoing cramping from where I ovulated sometimes. I know that you are supposed to form a corpus luteum on your ovary to maintain progesterone until hcg takes over, so I always just thought it might be that.

I’m also 9dpo today and felt some of that stitch cramping on the side I ovulated from. I also feel like I’m on the verge of getting sick. Throat a little scratchy, mouth feeling sore, tummy a bit off (although that may be from too much coffee) and feeling run down. I’m a primary school teacher so ’tis the season for it.
I already ovulated though as I stated, I’m 9DPO today so it can’t be ovulation

I really don’t know what DPO I am because I didn’t track, nor did I try this cycle, I put no effort into it and I think I got my faint BFP!!! I can not believe it, it showed right in the time frame too! I got a fainter line yesterday but it wasn’t clear enough but this time it is! You can see color irl, it’s definitely not an indent, I’m so excited I’m PRAYING this is it! I put NO EFFORT LEGIT! I think that’s why they say stop trying

CFE46B80-C8A5-4BB5-9042-B4327ABA9530.jpeg 35023CE7-B387-4FB7-9A13-EF4323D4625D.jpeg 2D86265D-CDB9-4E9F-91B1-CF9FD761A4EE.jpeg

@CupcakeGirl2
The corpus luteum forms after ovulation and produces progesterone and estrogen. If no pregnancy occurs then it breaks down and the loss of progesterone and estrogen causes your bbt to drop and your period to start.

Sometimes it can even cause a functional cyst which can take time to go away.

I always figured since ovulation hurt and some cyst like thing forms on your ovaries afterwards then that could probably cause similar pain as after ovulation. Especially since it’s always on the same side I ovulated from.

Here is some more information:

“The corpus luteum secretes estrogens and progesterone. The latter hormone causes changes in the uterus that make it more suitable for implantation of the fertilized ovum and the nourishment of the embryo. If the egg is not fertilized, the corpus luteum becomes inactive after 10–14 days, and menstruation occurs.”

“The size of the corpus luteum is highly variable.”

Corpus luteum | anatomy

I could be completely wrong. It just always made sense to me to think of it that way.

Hope the information helps!

I really don’t know what DPO I am because I didn’t track, nor did I try this cycle, I put no effort into it and I think I got my faint BFP!!! I can not believe it, it showed right in the time frame too! I got a fainter line yesterday but it wasn’t clear enough but this time it is! You can see color irl, it’s definitely not an indent, I’m so excited I’m PRAYING this is it! I put NO EFFORT LEGIT! I think that’s why they say stop trying

View attachment 1074464 View attachment 1074466 View attachment 1074468
I see a vvfl in the last 2 pics!!! Hope it gets stronger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->