+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Not going to lie ladies today I feel pretty down. I feel normal (aside from sore nipples) I know it’s only been about 4 days since ovulation but I’m feeling discouraged today

@Laurabub84 I see the progression! Fx it continues for you! [-o<

@Beccaboo828 Wow congratulations line looks great to me! :dance:fx for you!

@USAFWife319 I never felt symptoms til minimum 6-7 DPO I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much yet :hugs:waiting is very hard!

AFM CD9/10 and still waiting for the :witch: to go away! :-( I hate having long periods with short cycles! I only get about 2 weeks break!
And now my 15mo is coming down with a cold in the middle of summer :sad1:

Yeah with my daughter I only dtd twice in my ov window and fell pregnant so I know it's possible I just dont know if it'll happen again due to only having one tube now, but i can pray....

My mum lost a tube with an ectopic after her first 8 babies, and then went on to have 4 more babies so fx for you to not find it too hard either!

Well laying in bed tonight I got a pretty strong ache in my boobs... nipples are still sore so here’s to hoping! 4 days since my first peak test and we dtd. Praying it happens!

Beccaboo I definitely see your two liness!

Laurabub yup I see line progression!!

Congratulations!!! FX they stick!!
@Laurabub84 I see the progression! Fx it continues for you! [-o<

@Beccaboo828 Wow congratulations line looks great to me! :dance:fx for you!

@USAFWife319 I never felt symptoms til minimum 6-7 DPO I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much yet :hugs:waiting is very hard!

AFM CD9/10 and still waiting for the :witch: to go away! :-( I hate having long periods with short cycles! I only get about 2 weeks break!
And now my 15mo is coming down with a cold in the middle of summer :sad1:
Thank you! Done another test this morning. Line is still there! X

Hello
Can you put me down for the 21st December please? think I am 1DPO today and have 17 day luteal phase (might be able to test before that hopefully)
Good luck to everyone, I can see all the lines posted in the last few posts..sticky babies to you all xxx

My tests today. Clinical guard I think is the same as yesterday so a little disheartened by that but I think my clearblue is a little darker. I have Googled progression pictures with the clinical guard and feel a little reassured by them not getting darker very quick. Seemed on a lot to be every 3 days. Only thing that had got me really worried today is that I feel so strongly like I'm about to get af. Keep feeling wet when there's nothing there and have quite strong cramps that have spread round to my back. 2 out of the 3 chemicals I got cramps in my back. Seems worse when laying down and sitting. Just praying it's implantation cramps. Don't know what they feel like? My temps have very slightly gone up the last 2 days but only the tiniest bit. Trying to stay hopeful but finding it hard. Feeling very nauseous but I don't know if it's because of the cramps. They are bad enough I feel like I need a hot water bottle or something :-(
Top tests are yesterday at 10dpo bottom today 11dpo. Both fmu
IMG_20191205_095542.jpg IMG_20191205_095603.jpg Screenshot_20191205_115435.jpg

Lines are looking great Laura and Becca. AFM I am 5dpo according to my OPK, however I also wear the Ava bracelet and that had me O yesterday. Tests were negative but cm was there so we BD just in case! Since my chemical a few months ago I am very nervous. Sore boobs and cramping, but then it could just be hormones. I have FRER ready to go when it is time. This TWW is going very slow but hopefully with my daughters 1st birthday and party happening I will be distracted!

ICs take FOREVER to get darker Laurabub! Those are beautiful lines though, so don't lose hope! Stick baby!

Becca - YAY!!!!

AFM 4dpo today. My BBT was still lower than I'd like, so I decided to go ahead and take one dose of my progesterone that my doc prescribed me to bring on new cycles. I took one dose last cycle and was totally fine. Maybe it was just the boost my luteal phase needed - who knows. Feeling slightly bloated today which started a bit yesterday. Still too early for any real pregnancy symptoms though.

Beautiful lines Becca and Laura!

Afm I'm pretty sure that I in fact ovulated two days ago. Temperature still high and ewcm is gone. Feels so weird to have ovulated earlier than ever before, but I'm thankful that I don't have to wait for ovulating any longer. Just the tww left then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->