+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

My tests today. Clinical guard I think is the same as yesterday so a little disheartened by that but I think my clearblue is a little darker. I have Googled progression pictures with the clinical guard and feel a little reassured by them not getting darker very quick. Seemed on a lot to be every 3 days. Only thing that had got me really worried today is that I feel so strongly like I'm about to get af. Keep feeling wet when there's nothing there and have quite strong cramps that have spread round to my back. 2 out of the 3 chemicals I got cramps in my back. Seems worse when laying down and sitting. Just praying it's implantation cramps. Don't know what they feel like? My temps have very slightly gone up the last 2 days but only the tiniest bit. Trying to stay hopeful but finding it hard. Feeling very nauseous but I don't know if it's because of the cramps. They are bad enough I feel like I need a hot water bottle or something :-(
Top tests are yesterday at 10dpo bottom today 11dpo. Both fmu
View attachment 1074392 View attachment 1074394 View attachment 1074396
Progression on both Laura! Praying the cramping is just little bean snuggling in nicely.

When are you planning on testing?
AF is due around the 12th but I may try and test Sunday. My boobs are killing me and I don’t have the thick creamy cm I normally do at this point in my cycle but who knows

AF is due around the 12th but I may try and test Sunday. My boobs are killing me and I don’t have the thick creamy cm I normally do at this point in my cycle but who knows
It's hard to know when to test. I always start at 8dpo. Seeing the bfn because we've tested too early or whatever is so disheartening isn't it.
I will keep all crossed for a bfp for Sunday x

I wanna test SO bad! But I’m only 4dpo so...Am feeling some sharp pinching in my uterus just now. Hoping I’m far enough after ovulation that it’s implantation!

@Laurabub84 Your lines look great, and good temps on your chart too!!

@Beccaboo828 That line definitely looks darker to me!!

Congratulations girls!

I’m 8dpo now and just waiting. I’ve gotten good at not symptom spotting now after 5 cycles of thinking each little thing could mean I’m pregnant and not so much as a late period.

Yessssss @Beccaboo828 I so see tha . Oh sweetheart I'm praying for a very sticky beany and a healthy 9 months. I'm so happy for you sweety :yipee:

I wanna test SO bad! But I’m only 4dpo so...Am feeling some sharp pinching in my uterus just now. Hoping I’m far enough after ovulation that it’s implantation!

Got it all fixed for you to hon I'm really rooting for you.
And @saveme and @wantingagirl
So bad[-o<[-o<[-o<

Good luck to everyone else to. Hope u all get ure Christmas BFPs:xmas8:

Hi ladies, on 7DPO and evening me and OH BDed and right after I got bad gas like pains waaaay down like where the uterus is, like just above my pelvic bone. Today it feels less like gas pains and just aches, doesn’t feel like AF cramps but hurts. Passing gas or pooping doesn’t relieve it either. What could this be? Our BDing wasn’t overly rough or anything just normal.

also not sure if this is relevant but I also think I have a yeast infection. Ugh!

Cramping near uterus area still and also extremely gassy, feels like a lot of pressure down there. Pooping normal, no runny poo or anything. Boobs are mildly sore but nothing crazy.

help?! Anyone else experience this weird sensation?

Hi ladies, on 7DPO and evening me and OH BDed and right after I got bad gas like pains waaaay down like where the uterus is, like just above my pelvic bone. Today it feels less like gas pains and just aches, doesn’t feel like AF cramps but hurts. Passing gas or pooping doesn’t relieve it either. What could this be? Our BDing wasn’t overly rough or anything just normal.

also not sure if this is relevant but I also think I have a yeast infection. Ugh!

Cramping near uterus area still and also extremely gassy, feels like a lot of pressure down there. Pooping normal, no runny poo or anything. Boobs are mildly sore but nothing crazy.

help?! Anyone else experience this weird sensation?
I’ve had some feeling today like I have gas or a stomach ache but I don’t. My boobs have ached too and I’ve had some sharp pains too. I believe I’m 5-6dpo

@CupcakeGirl2 That sounds a bit like how my ovulation pain is. It’s like a gas pain or stitch from running, but only one one side and low down where my ovaries would be. Some months it’s so bad I can feel it throb each time I take a step and sometimes it’s more dull and less noticeable. It can last just a couple hours or 2-3 days depending on the month.

Can you change me to the 19th please? I got a positive opk today and my dh has been away for a week and isn’t due home until tomorrow :( Hoping and praying I have my 48hr surge and Ov stays away an extra day like usual. Feeling like this cycle was a miss and I’ll be back for January testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"