+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

I ovulated CD29 when I got pregnant with DS2 so don’t worry about ovulation happening a little later! I’m currently CD59 and awaiting ovulation!

Thanks hun I just worry as my daughter was from an ovulation cd20 and she has a disability so wasn’t sure if there was truth in a lesser quality egg with later ovulation I mean mine is always cd14-16 usually 14/15 but it’s probably just a case of bad luck

That sucks hun! Xx

Still havent tested. No AF yet she was due today. Just so scared to POS since everytime I do AF shows up within like an hour lmao. Had some cramping today though, constipated, and in a happier mood than normal. But we BD and that didnt bring her either...‍♀️ idk what to do lmao

Great lines two2tango!

FX for implantation USA!

AFM, I'm 10dpo and feeling out. I was so calm and relaxed, and didn't even symptom spot! But now my hope has passed away. Not looking forward to AF in three days (and spotting in two). Guess it has something to do with PMS. My mood isn't at it's best these days...

I'm sorry LO4. You never know though...

Maybe there's hope for me yet? Last night to tonight's....

IMG_5950.jpeg

E86AA88F-C18B-44C4-BE91-1BC7BF59D9CD.jpeg Congrats everyone!

i see it co-foster!

so sorry lo4

eventually I got this about time too! Really late this month. Left line usually loads darker but a different brand. Not holding out much hope but we shall see

LO4 - Hang in there, there is still a chance [-o<

USA - You said you felt pregnant, women's intuition! That's so exciting! Hope the lines darken for you. What DPO are you now?

Wantingagirl - get busy :winkwink:!

As for me, I think I am 8DPO today. I'm not symptom spotting nearly as much as last month, don't really feel any differently than a normal month. I did feel slight cramping for the past 2 days but it was very light and I only really noticed it in the evening when I was resting. I've been super busy at work for the past 2 weeks, which has helped keep my brain occupied. I'm hoping to resist testing until next weekend.

Think I am 7-9dpo depending when I ovulated and tested today BFN, I know its early but cant help being down with BFN's

Yay USA!!!!!!!

Last night to today's. Not much different. Yes I took two tests this morning. Also, not sure if I can trust last night's because it dried funny. Still spotting lightly but I think it's only the progesterone holding off AF. Last cycle she showed up at 13dpo and I'm 12dpo today so...Also I feel like the pregmate might be picking up on something but really don't know.

IMG_5954.jpeg IMG_5961.jpeg IMG_5962.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->