+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Just curious what everyone on here does for a profession and maybe the country they live in? Thought it might be fun for us to get to know each other a little better.

I live in Ontario, Canada.
I was a stay at home Mom when my kids were small - until my oldest was 3. I then went back to school full time for 2 years and got a diploma in Medical/Law Office Administration. I now work full time in Administration and Accounting and I love the place that I work. How about you?
Hey! I live in Suffolk England. I'm a mum of 4 and a support worker for adults with dementia xx

Did an IC test this morning and it was BFN even after 10-15 minutes but has dried with a faint line? Do lines after drying not count? I am 8-10dpo depending when I ovulated.

So my wondfos haven't gotten darker over the past couple of days (crazy amount of tests I know!). I was crying earlier because I thought for sure I was going to miscarry since they weren't progressing but I remembered this blue handle ic that was completely bfn a few days ago so I took it (with diluted pee) and it finally has a line! It's making me feel a little better although I'm still really nervous. I'm going to see if I can get a frer later. 20191214_131726-min.jpg 20191214_131635-min.jpg

So I am 13dpo today and I caved and told my mom. Arg I wish I didn't. She was excited and then I showed her my test and she said there shouldn't be a faint line. Now I'm worried because of what she said but I really know I shouldn't be cause in my head it's a good line for 13 dpo and darker than yesterdays. I explained to her that my period is not even due till tomorrow and she said yes but there shouldn't be a faint line. I think I have more sanity on the boards than with my mum.

20191214_072939.jpg

Hi ladies hope you all having a good weekend... am due to ov today but tests are not showing any surge :(
Am in Chester england. Taking a break from my job as adult learning disabilities support worker.. got a job in a little shop at the moment doing 16 hours xx

So I am 13dpo today and I caved and told my mom. Arg I wish I didn't. She was excited and then I showed her my test and she said there shouldn't be a faint line. Now I'm worried because of what she said but I really know I shouldn't be cause in my head it's a good line for 13 dpo and darker than yesterdays. I explained to her that my period is not even due till tomorrow and she said yes but there shouldn't be a faint line. I think I have more sanity on the boards than with my mum.

View attachment 1074908
There’s certainly a line there! It’s only faint because it’s early. We went ahead and told my parents this morning since we’re having our Christmas with them today

Two that's a good line for 13dpo. Similar to mine with my 1st. Ignore your mom. Sorry she soured this exciting time.

Lots of beautiful bfps!

I'm just a lurker. I'm living vicariously through the boards as we are undecided on #3.

Salamander - Wondfos don't progress very quickly. Those are still very good lines though so try not to worry! Yay for the other test being positive!

Two2tango - I'm sorry but your mom doesn't really know what she's talking about. You're only 13dpo, which means you most likely haven't even missed your period yet. That's a good line for where you are in your cycle.

AFM...test this morning still seems hopeful.

IMG_6004.jpeg

Two2tango, don't listen to your mom. That test is just like it's supposed to be!

11dpo. These last days before af is always the hardest. I still have some hope left and can't get my mind off tww! Then I'll be so disappointed when af comes. I usually spot a little bit around 10dpo, but so far absolutely nothing. Tomorrow I should start spotting a lot, and af the day after. Not long now. Probably not pregnant but one can dream!

You're doing really well waiting. Fingers crossed af stays away :)

Thank you all. It's reassuring, you guys know these tests better, it's been 24 years since her last was born so I am sure it's different now.

Tests are taken much earlier these days. I think back in the day they used to have to wait for a few missed periods and then take a test and a line would only show up when they were further along.

Well it looks like AF came despite taking progesterone and despite the promising tests. I really don’t get it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->