+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Just curious what everyone on here does for a profession and maybe the country they live in? Thought it might be fun for us to get to know each other a little better.

I live in Ontario, Canada.
I was a stay at home Mom when my kids were small - until my oldest was 3. I then went back to school full time for 2 years and got a diploma in Medical/Law Office Administration. I now work full time in Administration and Accounting and I love the place that I work. How about you?

I live in the South Puget Sound, Washington. I'm the office manager for an opera company and hope to take over the exec director role in a couple years. Yes, I sing opera, but not since I became a foster mom in 2015 and now I'm way out of practice.

Hi! I am in Buffalo, NY and I work for a health care consulting company from home. I am now 13dpo and still getting good positive lines and feeling the early signs of pregnancy. I made my appointment with the doc at 8 weeks which will be 1/14. Fx and baby dust to everyone!

Ooh more BFPs, congratulations!

I’m in the UK and am a breastfeeding peer supporter but it’s very part time so I’m mostly a stay at home Mam.

This is as dark as my OPK got before it started getting light very suddenly. Will see if my temps start to rise or if I’ll be stuck in this never ending cycle forever. CD60 now!

87E68FDC-C8A8-450C-8BC7-8A0FE194E8AC.jpeg

According to my chart I’m 10DPO but I though I Oed earlier? Well today I’m cramping and have LOTS of white thick CM with a tint of yellow... I tested BFN though... do I still have a chance??

4FAB6173-E1A0-45DA-8EB0-FBAA93026383.jpeg

Just curious what everyone on here does for a profession and maybe the country they live in? Thought it might be fun for us to get to know each other a little better.

I live in Ontario, Canada.
I was a stay at home Mom when my kids were small - until my oldest was 3. I then went back to school full time for 2 years and got a diploma in Medical/Law Office Administration. I now work full time in Administration and Accounting and I love the place that I work. How about you?
I’m a graphic designer for a print company :) oh and I’m from oakdale Minnesota

Oh so interesting to see where everyone is living & doing for a living! Lovely idea Joanna!!

I’m working for Google and live in Lisbon, Portugal! Loving this job & so grateful for it. Left my home country (germany) for good in 2016 and never going back. Portugal is my new home and I love everything here- the people, the beaches, the weather, the food..etc. Boyfriend is Portuguese and most of his family lives here, so all the more reason to settle down here.

Bump288 I have family in Idaho...and that's a cool job!

So these tests are driving me bonkers. Faint in the morning, somewhat prominent at night. Don't know what to make of them. Not sure the pic is decent, but top is from this afternoon, bottom is this evening's (still wet). Both are hopeful.

IMG_5978.jpeg

Doubt anyone's still on at this hour but I got a couple more decent photos of tonight's test. I'm starting to think this is the real deal. Hoping tomorrow morning won't be a major let down.

IMG_5994.jpeg IMG_5995.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"