+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Thank you all! It was another crazy fast labour. 1hour 27 minutes. He weighs 6lbs 1oz xx

Huge congratulations Beccaboo828 - he is so adorable! :)

Hi girls - so sorry I haven’t updated. Went on bed rest from 32-36 weeks cervix grew from 2cm to 3.3cm. (Had steroid shots) But then was told she’s measuring small but they are hopeful it’s the awkward position she was in so I have a further growth scan tomorrow.

thank you for asking out too kind, I hope you are all well <3

@wantingagirl I'm so glad your baby is still hanging out nice and comfy! I have a threatened early birth thing going on right now and everyone keeps telling me that 36 their babies came out perfectly fine! From one worried mama to another, I hope it means something when I say try not to worry!!!

Congratulations becca he is so sweet.
Good luck wanting a girl.

Im doing OK under the circumstances I guess. .just gone through my 3rd early Misscarige in a row.
Im on cd 7 now and may give it one last try this cycle providing ovulation holds off.

I have to have 2 lots of bloodtests done next cycle to get to the bottom of why i keep misscarrying.
If we can't try this cycle then i will take a break from trying and providing theres nothing really wrong with me we will start trying again around December/ January time.

We have been ttc for 6 months now and i really hope i don't have any more losses
.i really hope the next one will be my forever take home rainbow baby[-o&lt;

sorry I thought this was the june thread

Ctg came back fine baby being a monkey again. Tummy a bit bigger than average but they said still nothing to worry about but head was hard to measure again too but coming out at roughly 7lbs 2 now

So cute no pics but could clearly see 5 toes

Induction date booked for 24th August

Thanks girls <3

co-foster that’s sweet of you. Baby’s gone from wanting out to staying in! Oh no what’s happening are you on bedrest?

Suggerhoney - I’m so sorry your going through this, I had 3 in a row before leo and three in a row before this one. Try and keep the faith although I know how hard it is :kiss:

Thanks girls <3

co-foster that’s sweet of you. Baby’s gone from wanting out to staying in! Oh no what’s happening are you on bedrest?

Suggerhoney - I’m so sorry your going through this, I had 3 in a row before leo and three in a row before this one. Try and keep the faith although I know how hard it is :kiss:

Thanks hon.
Im on CD11 now and still getting negative opks so looks like O is holding off so we are going to give it one last shot this cycle.

So glad baby is doing well and growing nicely.
Not long now hon.

I'm so sorry suggerhoney. There honestly are no words I could possibly say to bring you comfort, but at least know that you're not alone and you will get through this pain one day. You may never forget the pain and the loss, but you'll get through it and be able to live again. Hope never fails.

Thanks hon.
Im on CD11 now and still getting negative opks so looks like O is holding off so we are going to give it one last shot this cycle.

So glad baby is doing well and growing nicely.
Not long now hon.

oh no are you not going to keep trying? I really feel for you, Induction in 12 days hun! So scary xx

I'm so sorry suggerhoney. There honestly are no words I could possibly say to bring you comfort, but at least know that you're not alone and you will get through this pain one day. You may never forget the pain and the loss, but you'll get through it and be able to live again. Hope never fails.

Thank u hon. The losses were all chemicals so supper early but its still hard.
I got postive opks today on cd12 so we are giving it one last shot this cycle.
[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"