+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Congratulations Wanting! Were you hoping for another girl?

Yes I was hun that’s why we tried for a last <3 been wanting to use a certain name for so long. Why do I always feel it’s too good to be true that something will go wrong :wacko: xx

Yes I was hun that’s why we tried for a last <3 been wanting to use a certain name for so long. Why do I always feel it’s too good to be true that something will go wrong :wacko: xx

So happy that you got what you were hoping for! Praying that all continues to go well for you!

So happy that you got what you were hoping for! Praying that all continues to go well for you!

thanks hun. I don’t want to get too comfortable as that’s when I feel like something will go wrong and of course the added threat of the Coronavirus :wacko:

I'm happy for you wanting. Totally get your concern though. I think I'm more traumatized from my mmc than I originally realized because if I'm not feeling terrible or fully pregnant in any given moment, I start wondering if everything is actually okay and if this one is actually gonna make it. I think apparently it comes with motherhood? :hugs:

I'm happy for you wanting. Totally get your concern though. I think I'm more traumatized from my mmc than I originally realized because if I'm not feeling terrible or fully pregnant in any given moment, I start wondering if everything is actually okay and if this one is actually gonna make it. I think apparently it comes with motherhood? :hugs:

I think ure be fine hon. I didnt have any symptoms with my first like nothing at all.

Thanks Suggerhoney. As of 9 weeks everything was great. I'm 11 weeks now and waiting for my 12 week scan next week. Barely any symptoms so of course I'm wondering if everything is okay. I'm trying to work on the fact that I'm not in control and that's okay.

Thank you everyone <3

co-foster losses definitely do it to you it’s so scary once you have had them and you can never go back. Can’t believe your nearly 12 weeks! Xx

@co_fostermom and @wantingagirl I'm so happy for you both! It is hard to believe everything is fine after a loss, or more losses, but you are both in the safer weeks now. Fingers crossed for your scan, co_foster, I am so hopeful for you!! Once you start feeling baby move you'll get your reassurance more often, until that it's really nerve wracking...

@co_fostermom and @wantingagirl I'm so happy for you both! It is hard to believe everything is fine after a loss, or more losses, but you are both in the safer weeks now. Fingers crossed for your scan, co_foster, I am so hopeful for you!! Once you start feeling baby move you'll get your reassurance more often, until that it's really nerve wracking...

Awh hey hun! I know it’s so scary and feels too good to be true! Your so far along already hope your bearing up with all this uncertainty. My scan is on Wednesday xx

Thanks Suggerhoney. As of 9 weeks everything was great. I'm 11 weeks now and waiting for my 12 week scan next week. Barely any symptoms so of course I'm wondering if everything is okay. I'm trying to work on the fact that I'm not in control and that's okay.

I'm so rooting for you hon. I really think ure be ok. Wishing you all the very best of of luck for ure scan. Cant wait to see photos.
Let us know how u get on hon. Praying everything goes well.[-o&lt;

Like @wantingagirl said its so hard when u have had losses.
It annoys me so much when I think of womon like you who deserve it so badly' and then u get womon like my mother who only cared about herself and men and partying and holidays and didnt give a crap about me' just wanted me out the way. Makes me so angry.:cry:

I've had 3 losses and everyime I'm pregnant I feel so anxious
Esp during the first trimester and even after I felt worried and I didnt even have to go through everything you have had to go through.
:-(<3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"