+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Just a little update - so gutted I’ve just had a scan last Thursday after spotting and diagnosed with an Incompetent Cervix. How after 4 kids :shrug: I had a steroid shot 24 hours apart but it’s just a waiting game now :(

Just a little update - so gutted I’ve just had a scan last Thursday after spotting and diagnosed with an Incompetent Cervix. How after 4 kids :shrug: I had a steroid shot 24 hours apart but it’s just a waiting game now :(

Sorry hun :hugs: hope she holds on for a while xx

Oh no hon try not to worry. I had severe pre eclampsia with my DD and they were getting her out at 32 weeks. I had 2 lots of steriod shots and I manged to get to 35+4 weeks. They will do all they can to keep her in. And im keeping everything crossed that she stays put for another few weeks yet.

Oh no hon try not to worry. I had severe pre eclampsia with my DD and they were getting her out at 32 weeks. I had 2 lots of steriod shots and I manged to get to 35+4 weeks. They will do all they can to keep her in. And im keeping everything crossed that she stays put for another few weeks yet.

thank you my luv.... I had one steroid shot on Thursday then another on Friday. Fingers crossed hun, it’s just super scary as if I don’t get to 36 weeks she gets airlifted to mainland as we don’t have a NICU here xx

thank you my luv.... I had one steroid shot on Thursday then another on Friday. Fingers crossed hun, it’s just super scary as if I don’t get to 36 weeks she gets airlifted to mainland as we don’t have a NICU here xx

Im keeping my fingers crossed that u make it to 36 weeks at the very least and she will be born healthy and won't need to go to the mainland.

@wantingagirl hope all goes well so sorry you’re going through that xx, how is every lady doing? I’m a September due date but I remember trying in here :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->