• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Babies :-)

ChloeJo94

Reaction score
Hi all
I am new to the site so I just wanted to say hello. I am Chloe-Jo aged 18 and I am 6+2 with my first baby. My due date is December the 10th which will be mine and my partners 4th year anniversary and also the 1st year anniversary of the death of my best friend who died in a car accident. The pregnancy was a nice surprise as we wasn't trying but I do believe it is a gift because of the due date I have been given . I am excited and also scared at the same time lol. Who else on here is due in December ????? :happydance:

Hi all
I am new to the site so I just wanted to say hello. I am Chloe-Jo aged 18 and I am 6+2 with my first baby. My due date is December the 10th which will be mine and my partners 4th year anniversary and also the 1st year anniversary of the death of my best friend who died in a car accident. The pregnancy was a nice surprise as we wasn't trying but I do believe it is a gift because of the due date I have been given . I am excited and also scared at the same time lol. Who else on here is due in December ????? :happydance:

Welcome :flower: :) I am Jess, I'm Australian too, and I'm due in December :) happy and healthy 9 months girly! x

Hi Jess where about in Australia are you . Its awesome that we are due around the same time aye , sticky baby dust to you <3

Hi Jess where about in Australia are you . Its awesome that we are due around the same time aye , sticky baby dust to you <3

Sorry for the late reply :haha: I'm in Queensland :) in Bundy, the mini would-be city that got destroyed by those floods earlier :( you? <3

Hi hun :) Not a December due date but wanted to welcome you to this site, you will love it here :) My name is Evita, i'm 17, will be 18 when bubs is here, and 14 weeks! Happy and healthy 9 months to you, and hope to see you around <3 xo

hey i'm Bethany i'm 15(16 in october) and i'm 31+5 with my baby girl whos due June 18:) but welcome and hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months:) your due date is my little sisters birthday:)

Hello. Im Isabella, 21 and I'm due December 14th :)

Congrats on your pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->