**December Babies**

Sorry Laura I changed it for you :)

Kayla Im soooo excited already xxxx

i think my oh is more excited than me at the moment.
i just need to sort out the living side of things (moving out in 2 weeks) before i can get excited :D

I know we still have a lot longer to go but I am already sooooo impatient... Ugh!! Every day goes by so slowly! (well, when it's happening anyway. at the end of the week, i look back and say 'wow, that went fast!' haha)

I know we still have a lot longer to go but I am already sooooo impatient... Ugh!! Every day goes by so slowly! (well, when it's happening anyway. at the end of the week, i look back and say 'wow, that went fast!' haha)

That is exactly how I am. During the day I am just like "THIS NEEDS TO GO FASTER" then it gets to the weekend and I am "Wow it has been a whole week!"

That is exactly how I am. During the day I am just like "THIS NEEDS TO GO FASTER" then it gets to the weekend and I am "Wow it has been a whole week!"

Me too:haha::haha:

We get the keys to our new place Monday :happydance::happydance:

Loads to sort out though xxx

yay for getting the keys!! you're lucky though, because having something to do (like arrange your whole place) will definitely make the time go faster.

I'm Katt, 18 years old, and due Christmas Day with a baby boy! Getting ants in my pants over here waiting for him :wacko:

Hey, I'm Jessica.
I'm due December 3rd, with a baby girl - Kennedy.
And I also feel like things are moving very very slowly, but I need the time to prepare anyway >.<

Thanks for putting me in here, Lorna! :) You, me, and Rebecca are all in our third trimester! Things are really flying by now it seems!

yup I think everyones in 3rd tri now eeekk

Just over10weeks until we meet our LOs xx

8 weeks tomorrow for me! So so excited. I get another scan in a few weeks!

Hi I'm Helen. 19 years old and due on 26th December with my baby boy!
May I be added please? I'm getting so excited and nervous already x

I will add you when I get on computer sweetie, my dads on and I don't know how to do it threw my fone xoxo

Well It’s the home stretch :happydanes:
Me, Rebecca and Kelsey have 10weeks (70 days) to go until our babies are due :happydance:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->