**December Babies**

ughhhhhhhhhhh how am I ever going to make it through these next few weeks?! i really don't have anything left to do to keep myself busy. i have to pack my hospital bag still and install the carseat in both mine and OH's car, but i would feel really silly doing those at 31 weeks... haha! i'll probably do it around 36. hurry up time!!! lol

whhhhyyy is this taking so loooonnngggg!!!!!!!!! :'( hurry up and cook dammit.
i made muffins yesterday, took 15 mins in the oven. why is this bub taking so long!

Maybe we should have microwaved them for the last few weeks instead of cooking them :) hahaha got a mw appt today. So impatient to at least hear her or something!

laura i didn't realise you were only 2 days ahead of me!
i wonder if i put my bump into the microwave it'll be ready. i'm getting so sick and tired.. literally.
i feel like i can't do it anymore! you always seem so chirpy.. how do you do it!!

I eat so many sweets at the moment I'm on a permanent sugar high. Plus I'm loving it cause I've got 3 days off work :)
Other than that I'm so impatient for her to arrive! And I was thinking a microwave might work. But I think she needs to stay in there. I've got a few gigs left to go to before she pops out!
Greedy mummy wants her last few gigs of the year as a bloated waddling mum!

And I didn't know we were so close either! It's exciting. I feel sorry for all the girls on here that have to wait until the end of December!

I knoooow I'm praying for a 30th November baby! She MUST be ready by then!!
Ooo what gigs you got lined up?

Mcfly next week (taking my cousin and sister and oh!) then alexisonfire and deftones. Did have one the last week of November but sold those haha.
Oh if they come end of nov will be well good! Me and oh are betting she's going to be a week early!

mcfly!! ahah. cool ;) deftones played download this year didn't they. i've never seen them live, but not a major fan of alexisonfire.
I hope we're both a week early. I just found new massive stretchies on the bottom of my bump. I've got a million on my thighs and boobs but these are the first I've found on my bump dammit :( makes me sad. I only saw them cus i was trying to film my tummy moving while lying down, saw on the video I've got loads under the bump that I can't see!!
They better fade. Or I'll be most upset.. I used to have a well good tummy. Siiiiggghh.

Hahaha I have them all over my tummy and that's it really. Yeah I'm not too keen on deftones but the oh wants me to go with him. And alexis are awesome live. Mcfly I just really can't wait for! Secret love haha. If your before me it's going to suck! I bet she comes late now! She spent so long unnoticed that she's really not to fussed about arriving haha.
Fingers crossed were early though :)

Awww but your nearly double the size of me! That's crazy hun!

I don't have any stretch marks yet... BUT I'm pretty sure they will show up eventually. My mom got about a million, and I have a few really really faint ones on my hips from gaining weight in puberty, so I know i'm prone to stretch marks- I just don't know when they'll show up!!

Lalalalaaaaa... hurry up babies...

I don't have any stretch marks yet... BUT I'm pretty sure they will show up eventually. My mom got about a million, and I have a few really really faint ones on my hips from gaining weight in puberty, so I know i'm prone to stretch marks- I just don't know when they'll show up!!

Lalalalaaaaa... hurry up babies...

They'll do it when you least expect it! x

Okay girls, I need all your good luck for tomorrow! I have to go give more blood as I've just found out my iron levels are dangerously low. I hate giving blood they can never get it, and I end up looking like a pin cushion! x

:hugs: and love anemia sucks I was on the verge of a transfusion last year xxxxx

:hugs: and love anemia sucks I was on the verge of a transfusion last year xxxxx

Well, I'm half way there. I'm not looking forward to the iron tablets. I've heard stories about what they do :p xxx

Black poo :haha:
Make you weak/ you prob are already
I was on a triple dose :(
1st tablets made me sick 2nd were sugar coated and thankfully I was able to keep it down xxx

They've told me to take 3 tablets a day. But I still have to see what the clinic says tomorrow. But the weird thing is I had an appointment with the doctor 2 weeks before my 28 week appointment with my midwife and they took blood the week before the midwife did just to be on the safe side, and the doctor said I was perfectly fine. Yet the midwife finds it straight away! :s x

how are the iron supplements going?? and how's everyone else doing? i've been getting a list put together for what i still need to buy and for what to pack in hospital bag. there's not too much left that i have to get... :)

i've also been looking for a cute christmas dress in newborn size (LO will only be a few days old on christmas!) but no one seems to have their christmas stuff out yet- only halloween. guess i'll have to wait until halloween is over and then look again!

Awww me and Jessie are doing good. Got another scan on Thursday so excited to see my little girl! How are you? I've not even thought about my hospital bag yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->