**December Babies**

They've told me to take 3 tablets a day. But I still have to see what the clinic says tomorrow. But the weird thing is I had an appointment with the doctor 2 weeks before my 28 week appointment with my midwife and they took blood the week before the midwife did just to be on the safe side, and the doctor said I was perfectly fine. Yet the midwife finds it straight away! :s x

i had to get a transfusion last year. it was miserable :/ i hope everything works out alright for you.
i've started taking iron as well as my iron levels have started dropping low again, so i feel for you and hope you feel beeter :)

My Baby bag has
2 pairs of scratch mitts, 4 hats, 1 cardigan, 5 baby grows, 2 sticky front vests, 2 pairs of socks, 2 blankets, nappies!
Needs a couple more vests and a sleep suit

My bag has
a night dress a soft towel, 10 pairs of disposable pants 12 maternity ‘big pads’, 10 mini maternity (thin pads), Hairbrush, hair bobbles, make up, deodorant, tooth brush, face cloth, lip balm, face wipes
Needs 5 more night dresses, pyjamas, warm non slip socks, Slippers, dressing gown, hair band, wash bag, tooth paste, 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, soap, breast pads, 2x nursing bras, home outfit

Changing bag has
Nappies, Soda Cream, Cotton balls, Baby wipes
Needs
Muslin Squares

OHs mum is getting me these tomorrow

They've told me to take 3 tablets a day. But I still have to see what the clinic says tomorrow. But the weird thing is I had an appointment with the doctor 2 weeks before my 28 week appointment with my midwife and they took blood the week before the midwife did just to be on the safe side, and the doctor said I was perfectly fine. Yet the midwife finds it straight away! :s x

i had to get a transfusion last year. it was miserable :/ i hope everything works out alright for you.
i've started taking iron as well as my iron levels have started dropping low again, so i feel for you and hope you feel beeter :)

Well, so far I'm on 3 iron tablets a day, and bloods taken regularly. The next one is in 2 weeks time when I go for my 31 week visit to my midwife. Thank you :) x

just realized there's exactly two months until my due date!!!! part of me is disappointed that it's STILL two months, but the other part of me knows it will be here before we know it :)

It was 2 months until my due date yesterday! It sounds like forever when you say 2 months, but when you really think about it, it will be here before you know it and we are going to miss being pregnant.

I still can't believe I've hit the 30 week stretch. :D

That's how I felt too! I am so excited to hit 35 weeks, because having 5 weeks left seems very manageable for how anxious and impatient I am, lol.

That's how I felt too! I am so excited to hit 35 weeks, because having 5 weeks left seems very manageable for how anxious and impatient I am, lol.

I'm very anxious to hit that mark myself. I can't wait. Looking back on it now I actually can't believe how fast it has all gone yet time has slowed a little now. I'm very very impatient. :haha:

Yeah, I think we all complain about how slow it's going, but once we reach a certain milestone (12 weeks, 20 weeks, third tri, 30 weeks, etc etc) we're like 'holy shit, it's gone by so fast!!' haha. Crazy pregnant ladies!!

Yeah, I think we all complain about how slow it's going, but once we reach a certain milestone (12 weeks, 20 weeks, third tri, 30 weeks, etc etc) we're like 'holy shit, it's gone by so fast!!' haha. Crazy pregnant ladies!!

haha i dont think i've hit this point yet. i feel like it's just dragged by. :haha:

Hey thought id post here, im a newbie and Due on boxing day with yellow bump :thumbup:

Congrats Hun! You excited? I'm Laura and due a girl on the 3rd :)

wooo congrats and welcome!! :) how have you managed to keep a yellow bump?? I couldn't wait to find out even if I had wanted to! i'm way too impatient and curious lol.

Hey thought id post here, im a newbie and Due on boxing day with yellow bump :thumbup:

Hey :wave:
I'm Helen and I'm due the same day as you but I have a blue bump :blue:
:D Congratulations :happydance:

Hi and congrats! I'm due Christmas day with a baby boy! I admire you sooo much for having that much patience to stay on team yellow. I couldn't make it past 15 weeks before finding out. :laugh2:

Oh loads of replys already :flower:

Girls i did wont to find out, but the hospital i go to dont like saying the gender of the baby :cry: asked anyway at my last scan but she said it wasnt there poilcy.
I dont mind tho iv gotten used to the idea of a suprise :happydance:

Oh im courtney by the way and from Northern Ireland

Hey Helen ohhh we are in the same boat then, i cant wait we havnt long to go now :hugs:

we are all going to have a busy x-mas this year.

How is everyones pregnancy going?

xxx

Hey Courtney. Nope we don't have too long at all. I'm getting all excited I just want to cuddle him.

I've just been told I'm anemic so I've been taking 3 iron tablets a day. and trying to up my iron intake too. It's killing me having to eat all that meat but I'm surviving. How is your pregnancy going? x

Hey Courtney. Nope we don't have too long at all. I'm getting all excited I just want to cuddle him.

I've just been told I'm anemic so I've been taking 3 iron tablets a day. and trying to up my iron intake too. It's killing me having to eat all that meat but I'm surviving. How is your pregnancy going? x

Im the same as you, i think when i have him/her i wont let anyone hold it until i need sleep cant wait:happydance:

I hate taking tablets and poor you havin to take 3 each day :nope:
Me and Bump are doing ok, Altho iv had 4 kidney infections up to yet so sore, just hoping iv no more now till bubba pops out lol

Dose anyone no when you get a growth scan? Just im 30+3 an havnt had one yet?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->