**December Babies**

hi girls!! i had my baby yesterday at 38+3. OH and I dtd for the first time in a while and I guess that jump started me into labor! it wasn't too awful of a process, and i can't wait until you can all experience it. We are sooooo happy. i am still in the hospital, so it's hard to update, but it is the BEST feeling in the world. once I get home and settled I will post a birth story :)

2 December babies now :) Woooo congrats hun xx

I am a little jealous too lol since you were due after me but also very excited you had your baby!!!! CONGRATS! :) I guess I wont be the second December baby anymore...maybe the 3rd.

I hope to god it's either you or RJB. You girls seem to be having it difficult at the moment!!

Yeah I hope something happens for RJB soon she seems to be in a lot of pain. Either way she will have her on the 14th though. My date hasn't been changed again so my induction date is still Friday, but I have my regular OBGYN appointment today so that could change.

I have my fingers crossed for her and you. especially since they've messed you around a lot. x

I know right! They switced the day on me 3 times in 2 days after not calling me the day they said they would and making me wait the weekend to hear from them.

Thanks girls! Still just waiting out these pains for now, only 6 days maximum though!

Tina - That's really unfair to get your hopes built up though! I'd be so mad if they did that to me.

RJB - Not long to go at all, I hope she comes sooner though. You've seem to have gone through a lot of pain already.

Yeah, it's frustrating, but I just keep thinking it's all for a cause

Well let's see!! Im 19 yrs old! Expecting my first :baby: a lil boy!!! He is due December 23rd 2010, which makes me 38 weeks!! I can't wait to meet him!!!!!

Yeah I was pretty mad. But now it is a set date! This Friday! She will be here no later then Saturday!

Tina i'm so happy for you! it's so exciting that moment when you realise that your in labour and its only a matter of hours until your little one arrives!

I'm getting very broody now girls. Show me the babies!!
My friend has gone into labour, :D I can't wait to see her little boy!!!

awww bless her! its crazy to think that Max is over a week old now!

Yup! Times actually flying. It's so crazy to think 8 days ago I was in the hospital! Can't remember when max wasn't here though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->