• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

laura if I could do anything about it, I would!!

contractions every day now, 10 mins apart for about an hour or two and then they just decide to go away. it's lovely... not!

I'm like this too along with spotting last night whichis partly my plug 'show' breaking away and I lost some last week so hopefully it won't be long now :)

I've been losing my plug for a few days now, anyone else finding it annoying to have to keep changing because of it?

:sick: mines really light so I only notice it when Im on the loo xxx

Oh you're so lucky!! Mine is quite heavy :(.

:hugs:
I hope I don't go into hospital until the show goes or at least until the roads get better xxx

I've not been out in over a week, so I have visions of going into labour and ice skating myself to the hospital.

Do you think he'll come earlier than expected?

Probibly I feel things are moving at times other times I think Ill go over!
I think Ill go on the 19th :shrug:
xxx

I can't wait to see what your LO looks like :).

ekkkk me too I can't wait to see all the December LOs xxxx

I'm so excited. I can't actually believe how close we all are. And how close 2011 is. This time last year Adam wasn't even planned.

Max is still all on his lonesome in the December club :(
come on babies! your almost there!

and trust despite the fact i'm running on no sleep (cause he had really bad trapped wind!) just looking at him and getting cuddles makes it all worthwhile.

I think the December babies are conspiring with each other, and playing false alarms :p

hahaha yeah to be honest max tricked me for 3 days before he made his appearance!

Little boys are naughty like that. I've noticed. :p

Your bump looks so round and lovely on your display picture.
I'm just the right size, but apparently he's got really long legs. lol

Awww I updated 3 new bump pictures I got strtchies :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"