**December Babies**

I actually can't believe it was 8 days ago I was stalking for updates, and then I heard you'd had your baby boy.
How are you finding motherhood?

Yup! Times actually flying. It's so crazy to think 8 days ago I was in the hospital! Can't remember when max wasn't here though!

My little girl is less than 48 hours old, and I already feel like time is flying!! It makes me so sad- I know she will be one and trying to walk and talk before we know it. I am trying to slow time down as much as I can!!

Good luck at your induction Tina, I am so excited for you! And good luck to everybody else, i'm sending lots and lots of LABOR DUST!!!

I can't believe you've actually had your little girl!! ^^ Congratulations, I'm over the moon for you!

I actually can't believe it was 8 days ago I was stalking for updates, and then I heard you'd had your baby boy.
How are you finding motherhood?

Motherhood is a million times better than what I thought it could be! Savour every moment! I was so proud today when we went for our first proper outing cause loads of people kept looking at him an he was so well behaved :)

Aw, bless him! I can't wait until I can take my little one out. I bet he got all the girls' attention :) x

Yeah took him to my work and got loads of cuddles off everyone :)

That's because he's beautiful!
It must be crazy to think a week ago he was the one kicking the crap out of your tummy!

Yeah! It's so surreal! He lies on me and I think how the hell did he fit in me!

hey girls, just wanted to share my birth story with you as i see a few of you are being induced too! i was supposed to be a december baby but gave birth the night of 30th nov :doh: :) xx

Ariella Jazz BIRTH STORY!

Good luck Tina, I can't wait to see your LO!!

hey girls, just wanted to share my birth story with you as i see a few of you are being induced too! i was supposed to be a december baby but gave birth the night of 30th nov :doh: :) xx

Ariella Jazz BIRTH STORY!

What weight was Ariella?
congrats btw she looks perfect xxx

CONGRATS TINA!! Jayden is sooo pretty, I saw your pics on facebook. Adorable!! It's the best, isn't it?? :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->